Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

This is the worst game ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK seriously why do people ***** and complain about people who pay. Yeah VIP gives you an advantage and there is those incentives out there to. Just play the game and enjoy it. Hell I my butt handed to me on many occasions. I might ***** in guild chat but I still keep playing!

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

lol when does any of the lower 7 get special treatment i must of been off line that day lol and no i m not a coiner i have vip . and i don't play this game for being the best its more for the social life in guild. the game s what you make of it i spend more time in guild chat messing around then i do playing these days

Comment

LOL!! This game is sooo expensive! Yeah, it's not the ones where everything in the cash shop is for decoration, but I've seen worse and trust me, much worse. For example, $800 for a pair of wings, that doesn't even have stats on it, if you know where that's from then you'd probably not think some mount with stats (quite decent stats I might say) would be that expensive.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

nah people like me pay for events and then don't get the reward so not all people who pay win i paid and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
            nah people like me pay for events and then don't get the reward so not all people who pay win i paid and lost.
            If you recharge before the event starts you don't lose anything. You still get the balens that you payed for and the option is always there to buy more for the event at the correct time.

It is amazing to see how many cashers actually do this, and then complain that they have been robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger1979 View Post
              Well I am guessing you are just a big mouth moron who has nothing better to do than to troll other peoples posts, but this game is going nowhere it is repetitive and boring and is a very crappy game, has very poor support and just wants your money so in general DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME! I do not give a **** about being #1 it is the simple fact that this is a horrible game and no one should play it.
              I find this game very enjoyable. I may not be hte best player around but I do pretty well. I may not be in the top 100 either but that doesn't take away the fact this game is enjoyable to me. A fun game is subjective. You can't tell players what is fun and what isn't fun. Someone may think solitaire is fun and others may think itis boring. It is all subjective so think of others before you start being judgement. Also keep note of this.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                LOL!! This game is sooo expensive! Yeah, it's not the ones where everything in the cash shop is for decoration, but I've seen worse and trust me, much worse. For example, $800 for a pair of wings, that doesn't even have stats on it, if you know where that's from then you'd probably not think some mount with stats (quite decent stats I might say) would be that expensive.
                They're are much mor expensive games than this gone around. May not be by much but that is true. One prime example is all of Nexon company games. I find that a bit more expensive than R2 games any day.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger1979 View Post
                  Oh wow s5 no wonder you are not complaining about anything seeing as server 1-7 usually get special treatment. I don't know how people can actually enjoy a game like this that basically forces you to pay for it or be obsolete. Oh and by the way my 47K br archer would mop the floor with you GingerTheHutt so ****.
                  lol another rage 12 year old ^_^
                  Ginger is strong very strong super scary for s/he level.
                  S/he would kicker you butt in 1 shot. S/he knows the game better and the ways better than you
                  Game: Wartune
                  Server: 2 Edena Village
                  Class: Mage
                  Name: Mary Magdalene
                  Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                  Flying with the fishes,
                  Or maybe in the Ocean,
                  swimming with the pigeons,
                  See my world is Different.

Comment