Just venting out!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just venting out!!!

I love wartune so much. i even created an album on my FB showing my character and the beautiful dresses i got. i recommended my friends and family to play this game, its a simple game compared to other online game i used to play thus i love it its simplicity.

One day there was a request from someone from theassylum guild to join spire in the world chat . so i click on the link and was redirected to the dungeon. Then this theasylum member told me. "sorry we don't play with heroes". Heroes which is my guild. and i was like kinda shock? asking myself maybe i'm too weak that's why he don't want me to join or did i do something wrong?. But then his words struck deeply in my heart. Why not to play with other guild? What if most of the members whose online are from your guild? And what will happen to us? Yes, i was ****** off. So i wrote something on the worldchat saying asylum members should not treat others like that. then most member's from theasylum didn't event bother to ask what happen and keep on telling me worst words i have encountered in my entire life. They just keep on telling me that im too weak . So then, i admit i'm indeed weak that's why all of us are trying our best to lvl up and bought balens to make our characters strong.

Then someone send me a pm message from a different guild telling me not to mind theAsylum coz they are really rude not just to me but to all other guild members and saying their guild is one of the top guild in S32 server.The hell i care.

I then i found this situation stupid. Since the GM is the head of the guild. They should make a guild rule to respect other people and not to make fun ofthem because they are weak. I'm happy that eveventhough my GM is not personally a friend of mine, she still reminds us to respect others and help others. i would rather belong to the weakest Guild in wartune. Than being a member with that kind players..

just venting out guys.

btw, i'm not referring to all members of theAsylum. Just those who thinks that they are the only person who has the right to play the game and bullies other people.... that's for all players including members of my guild who do such aweful things.. we should not tolerate that.

just venting out guys. .... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! What a great relief after writing those things..
    Last edited by queen_andromeda; 05-07-2013, 03:59 AM.

Eh I kinda agree with what they did.
    I don't party outside the guild either. Very rarely will I help anyone in another guild with anything.
    Why would I help an opposing guild level up or get stronger? Waste my time increasing the strength of my competition? So they may be able to kill me or my guildies?
    Stuff that. Want help? That's what the guild is for.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Eh I kinda agree with what they did.
      I don't party outside the guild either. Very rarely will I help anyone in another guild with anything.
      Why would I help an opposing guild level up or get stronger? Waste my time increasing the strength of my competition? So they may be able to kill me or my guildies?
      Stuff that. Want help? That's what the guild is for.
      But they advertised in World Chat... If you only party with your guild, you don't ask for people in WC, do you?! If you do advertise in WC, expect people from other guilds...

Comment

Ah good point LOL. Well, stuff em, go party with your guild and don't help them get stronger either

Comment

Seriously this is when I feel like saying. Why do that then!

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

We had that kind of problems on our server (armorgames S2), the top guild players were creating dungeons only for kicking the non-guild players and make them lose an attempt.
            This ended with both a global "We don't play with them boycott" and the intervention of a Game Master...

This was some months ago, now we have 2 top guilds, bullying isn't possible anymore without focus from the other guild.
            E314
            Armor Games - S2
            Lv 65
            FairyTail

Comment

I am extremely sorry for your horrific experience with that other guild... They are just the douches in your server lol.

Just ignore them, and just enjoy the game. You never know, kindess may just come your way...
              Character Name: Piman
              Server: Kabam S15
              Class: Mage
              Level: 55 Finally
              Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Its a simple solution don't play with X person, or guild for any reason you do not want to. I do not agree with being rude about it however there is a password lock on dungeons for a reason and it should be used.

Also I believe there is a kick from party function its simple kick the person no need to be rude.

As for partying with others I like to run dungeons with others but doing randoms gets you some random trolls who on purposely trolled so I am very wary about who I run with anymore and remove anyone from my friend list first sight of trolling and any more PM = Mute/report for harassment if that doesn't work.

Comment

Do you feel better?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

i feel better now.. well, if they don't want to have other guild members join them in the dungeon, they should not send invite then in WorldChat .or maybe they can post something that "hey this is for Guild theAsylum only with requiring level, dont click on the link if ur not "theAsylum" . LOL. That's the reason why there's a portion where u can edit something before sending the
                    invites,right? Or just kick me out withouth saying harsh things.. anyhow, i already submitted a ticket for behavior violations and harrassment. sound big deal to me.yes it really is. calling me "♥♥♥♥" eventhough i didn't do something wrong feels like i really wanna cry. i know this may funny but i am really a sensitive type of person. but am happy that wartune send an email telling me that they also wont tolerate any harrassment of higher levels. happy to hear that. i know there are really things we can't control from other players but atleast wartune let me feel that they're doing something about it. I still love wartune!
                    Last edited by Kagelol; 05-08-2013, 11:29 AM. Reason: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

we have a guild called pride on our server most people call them prideless they actually let you into mp then kick you so you waste attempt. most people know better than to group with them now.

Comment

Originally posted by queen_andromeda View Post
                        i feel better now.. well, if they don't want to have other guild members join them in the dungeon, they should not send invite then in WorldChat .or maybe they can post something that "hey this is for Guild theAsylum only with requiring level, dont click on the link if ur not "theAsylum" . LOL. That's the reason why there's a portion where u can edit something before sending the
                        invites,right? Or just kick me out withouth saying harsh things.. anyhow, i already submitted a ticket for behavior violations and harrassment. sound big deal to me.yes it really is. calling me "♥♥♥♥ " eventhough i didn't do something wrong feels like i really wanna cry. i know this may funny but i am really a sensitive type of person. but am happy that wartune send an email telling me that they also wont tolerate any harrassment of higher levels. happy to hear that. i know there are really things we can't control from other players but atleast wartune let me feel that they're doing something about it. I still love wartune!
                        So Naive, nothing will happen. Lol
                        Last edited by Kagelol; 05-08-2013, 11:30 AM. Reason: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                          we have a guild called pride on our server most people call them prideless they actually let you into mp then kick you so you waste attempt. most people know better than to group with them now.
                          People actually did that? I say if you get kicked its not like you quit, shouldt be a wasted attempt.

Comment

Well, I help everyone whatever what guild they are part off. Why? Because if the leave their old guild for any reason, they will remember that this nice person who helped them before will gladly welcome him/her in his/her guild ;p

That's what I call passive recruiting
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            Guild : SHIELD
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                            X