Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leave Dungeon Still costs Daily Mission.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave Dungeon Still costs Daily Mission.

Please fix it so that if a player quits dungeon due to dungeon trolls going afk, or wasting a persons time it doesn't cost them the mission.

I just got invited to a group with a friend who did nothing but troll, wasted two keys in the dungeon they ruin the dungeon and had to leave and now I am out two keys + a daily mission because of them sure I removed the person who invited me but still its a problem that needs to be fixed.

Basically a person can leave the dungeon and leave their loot behind but not get charged for the mission.
    Last edited by TashaX; 05-07-2013, 08:06 AM.

well, players get xp from killing the mobs in the dungeon, not only the final boss. It would allow unlimited xp/day...
    Just don't friend with trolls/noobs. And don't answer their invitations.
    E314
    Armor Games - S2
    Lv 65
    FairyTail

Comment

Well that solution is simple award XP and loot at end of dungeon not per kill.

And never know when you are getting invite to a bad n00b/troll dungeon or just joining one can go bad.

Comment

then people would restart dungeons when they don't like what they looted on the first 2 bosses (looking for 2 legendary stones, mainly)
        Don't answer random invits, and go with people that are friendly, you should have no problem...
        E314
        Armor Games - S2
        Lv 65
        FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
          well, players get xp from killing the mobs in the dungeon, not only the final boss. It would allow unlimited xp/day...
          Just don't friend with trolls/noobs. And don't answer their invitations.
          That is why when someone leaves a dungeon in progress they should lose everything, including exp that they had earned so far.

Comment

Wont happen cuz you can abuse going all the way to last boss and leave and you save your attempt and do it again and this way daily you can make some very nice extra exp.

Comment

Working...
            X