Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have The Mega Cashers Taken Over Group Arena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have The Mega Cashers Taken Over Group Arena?

Group Arena used to be fun. That no longer is the case for me. I know people have complained about the matching before, but it really seems like it's at an all-time low. I don't expect to dominate and win every match, but winning maybe 5 out of 30 for the last week is very disappointing. It seems like they are matching more by level than by BR. I just turned level 69 and that seems like when it began. Level 69 shouldn't mean I get matched with 60-70K BR's 80% of the time. My last match today a knight had a full set of 60 legendary. Getting crushed for 50K with enhanced delphic makes your want to say screw the 5 insignia per match.

Always is by lvl i think, not br.

Comment

Yea its not fun those matches that last 2 turns (literally) vs trios of 60legend mages or archers that basically bash anything in every match lol, my usual set team for GA is around the 50k BR and we still get crushed with 0 chance by these people always, its crazy sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        Yea its not fun those matches that last 2 turns (literally) vs trios of 60legend mages or archers that basically bash anything in every match lol, my usual set team for GA is around the 50k BR and we still get crushed with 0 chance by these people always, its crazy sometimes.
        Same. My BR is 55 and my running mates are low 50's. My HS is over 20 and still get stunned for 2-3 turns frequently. : (

Comment

You have tough luck.

Also level 20+ HS is not considered high.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            You have tough luck.

Also level 20+ HS is not considered high.
            syrian didnt dare to use hs in group arena and he has hs lvl 40. Especially when facing kessar dwarf arumat team.

Comment

GA isn't fair and will never be fair, since its a cross server thing. so we have to deal with it. i have HS 30 and im from server 100+ yet the early server guys just stun me all day long even when i got HS 30. but that is totally expected since 4 months worth of exp is ALOT.

And yes, GA matching is by level not BR, which makes sense, or else players won't be tempted to spend lots of balens to increase their BR.

Comment

They don't match by br or level. They just throw you into where ever they feel like it. The other day we won 1/2 our matches which doesn't bother me but it's how the matching was that ****** me off. I had group with lvl 62, 63 and 64 and all of us had 46-49k br. Matches we lost were to 70+ with over 60k br and the ones we won were against lvl 35+ with prob 10k br as we won by 1-2 shooting them and we lost to the high levels the same way. I think there has only been a handful of good fights in arena the past month.
                Whoever said ignorance is bliss must have died a horrible death with a really surprised look on their face.

Comment

its the people that work for r2 that are the ones crushing everyone they are laughing as they twink their toons for free while everyone else is dropping cash on theirs getting frustrated...Yes the matching system is very flawed the game is going downhill very fast
                  Nerf-

Comment

Originally posted by tntnzinc View Post
                    its the people that work for r2 that are the ones crushing everyone they are laughing as they twink their toons for free while everyone else is dropping cash on theirs getting frustrated...Yes the matching system is very flawed the game is going downhill very fast
                    Tell me how it is yet we are getting over 100+ of new members everyday just for Warutne alone! XD
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: 2 Edena Village
                    Class: Mage
                    Name: Mary Magdalene
                    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                    Flying with the fishes,
                    Or maybe in the Ocean,
                    swimming with the pigeons,
                    See my world is Different.

Comment

they spent a fortune on adverts i guess

Comment

I'm from 104 and i get stunned 3 turns 24/7. But that's ok. You win some, you lose some.

Comment

Some people are just lvl waiters. Im a 59 mage with 55k br. You could guess that the other 55-59's are growing very frustrated with me.

Comment

it's funny that i just had a conversation about how different arena is from "the good old days" when i could count on 20 wins on a regular basis (i always had more than enough insig to get whatever gear i needed). now, not only is it hard to get 20 wins but you'll get stuck going up against the same 2 or 3 teams no matter how hard you try to time it to avoid getting them over and over.

from my observation it seems like the matching is by level in groups of 5 based on the highest level player in the group. before i turned lvl65 i noticed that having one 65+ player in our group seemed to draw in the mega-monsters from lvls 65-70. same thing if a 70+ is in the group. but there's always a couple of obviously weak matches thrown in too, so the "logic" to it all seems flawed.

Comment

Working...
                            X