Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss and vouchers or lags in game

I do not understand something...
    when I use the vouchers to WB (50%), it on one turn before the boss will kill me I gain 40-50k daru and gold,
    I do not use the vouchers for WB, it on one turn before the boss will kill me I gain... 40-50k daru and gold,
    know that with each level of inspiration damage increases, but it does not matter, because the point is that in both cases (I am using vouchers or not), I receive a similar amount of the daru and gold,

why is that ? If I lose 200 vouchers to pick up statistics (+50%), it should be more to get daru and gold one turn

to test it on every Boss and in any case is similar

Lags in the game
    just wondering why it is so, the more (or longer) I'm on BG, WB, GB, solo and multiplayer dungeons, sometimes it is more and more lag, finally releases the game so that nothing at all it can not already done, sometimes it comes to that eventually crashes the game, only after you exit and log in to the game, the game returns to normal,
    and it's not just me, because of what they write players to chat, it comes out that it is the fault of the game, and the problem is a general, because many players have the same,
    when it will be fixed ?

When I use vouchers I get much more gold/daru then without. At +50% stats I tend to gain 20k-30k more gold than without.

I've had flash player crash but I don't get the lag that you get. Flash player can only take so much before it will crash, the game stores game data into your flash player that the servers read and verifies, this is why when first joining the game or anytime after you clear all caches and flash cache the game will ask again to give them permission for unlimited storage of data onto your pc's flash cache. If your browser is using up too much of your RAM it can slow everything down that's why when flash crashes it dumps all the memory is using freeing it up and then when you reopen it you have a fresh slate.

Before every world boss try closing out of the browser completely then restarting it and logging back in. I know some people that have to do this to not lag for the world bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
      Lags in the game
      just wondering why it is so, the more (or longer) I'm on BG, WB, GB, solo and multiplayer dungeons, sometimes it is more and more lag, finally releases the game so that nothing at all it can not already done, sometimes it comes to that eventually crashes the game, only after you exit and log in to the game, the game returns to normal,
      and it's not just me, because of what they write players to chat, it comes out that it is the fault of the game, and the problem is a general, because many players have the same,
      when it will be fixed ?
      Flash has an exceptionally programmer-hostile automatic garbage collector implementation. This language is easily confused as to whether animations and sounds are "in use" or not. Without careful proofreading at 7Road, not even explicitly requesting memory cleanup works properly. (I'm hoping that the "load optimization" feature of Part III includes such proofreading work.)

My weaker systems generally go laggy at about 400MB in the Flash subprocess; my strongest system goes laggy at about 500MB. Before the Part II update, these figures were 200MB and 300MB respectively. Besides juggling which systems Tharlyci and Xaichazarai are running from (I only have one machine that can cope with Battleground), I explicitly reload at the 5:00 event reset as most of the time the messages and/or UI go weird on me if I don't.

Comment

Working...
      X