Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL Wartune mounts in 1 single picture by me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL Wartune mounts in 1 single picture by me.

Hi there,

I decided to gather all possible wartune mounts pictures out there in order to creat 1 single image that let you have a look at what they looks like.
    I loged in some china's servers to find out what mounts they have and i was amazed by their number.
    I browsed every player interface in top 100 strenght/lvl and "print screen" what they are mounting.
    I hop you enjoy my work and i hop i didn't missed any known mount.
    without further "blabla"... here is the picture:
    PS: clic it to enlarge.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-08-2013, 10:46 AM.

nice to see this....
    IGN : ARKANTOS
    CLASS : ARCHER
    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

thnx ^^, was shoked when i'v seen "72 view" and no reply lol

Comment

I wish to direct you the Forum Rules for you to acknowledge and learn.
        With such being said, you have violated Rule #11 being:
        11. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums and will be removed when found.
        As such, the picture regarding the mounts will be removed and any future acts of posting it will also be removed.

If you wish to discuss about the mounts, you may. However, posting pictures will bring upon false hope in which may or may not happen.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

sorry if i violated a forum rule, didn't noticed it was that bad to post a picture, thnx for your effort.

Comment

Working...
          X