Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wartune best class ? yes we can know it now

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same topic over and over again

Comment

and over again o.o

Comment

it was a dead topic until you posted
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
          u guys are all crazy.. archers OWN mages in pvp.. espesally late game.. heh are u kidding??? we have unlimited rage runes now.. with clothing.. so its pretty much first turn Death star (with the rage rune), followed up by a lunitic fire with your enemy possibly stunned!! troops of your enemy are gone and let me just tell u.. a mage with no troops agenst an archer (as troops are a mages only def.).. mages dont stand a chance.. Sure they can heal.. but whatever they heal just comes right off again after the archer attacks.. I dont get you guys.. everyone says archers are broken in the start.. now its the mid of the game and its mages.. When its all said and done and everyones class is maxed out to the max at the very end of everything.. archers will crush mages like its meant to be.. Archers just get too much rage and hit with there crits way too much.. who cares about world boss.. people play this game for pvp.. and in the end when you give an archer AoE 2 times in a row at the start that are way stronger then a mages.. heh.. sorry, but a mage wont beable to handle it.. the mages can have the spotlight now but in the end.. everything will work itself out.. knights will beat archers.. mages will beat knights.. and archers will crush mages.. I dont see how u guys have problems as arches in pvp agenst a mage anyway.. sure if its 3 on 3 the mages healing is great but who cares if they heal the troops.. as we get stonger, troops will mean nothing.. i LOVE fighting mages in battle ground.. easy and fast wins for us..
          magic's are and will be the best aslong they dont get there heal nerfed for they got 2 heals that can heal 100% and most of them use hades too so that's another heal then u add a gard rune into it... there u go magics got its the easyest in pvp

Comment

all depends on setup and the amount of cash throwen at the game, also what skills are used at what time and who knows what they are doing, its all moot
            KingKermit server 381
            Guild UTOPIA
            Class mage
            Br 7.5 million
            level 80
            x casher (not spent since may 2014) except vip forced to do a 10k recharge to get knighthood as could not get enough from offers
            tune age 19 months
            now aged 28 months

Comment

20* month old thread. If this is a topic that need to continue, please open a new thread so that the contents will be relevant to current game play conditions.

I didn't get a graveyard for Christmas. Maybe I'll get one for my birthday. Thread closed.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-08-2015, 01:27 AM. Reason: *thanks for pointing out the year I missed.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X