X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune best class ? yes we can know it now

after 7 month of play wartune with all 3 class i know what is best class
    many peolple think that mag kille knight and knight kille archer and archer kille mag
    and this is circle of game but if u give more think u will know mag can beat archer and knight
    east even without new troops archer is most danger enemy for mag but not enuogh for beat him
    if he can have middle phy def not high too ...
    second stong class after mag i can say it knight becuse they have huge hp and phy def they
    can beat archer with same BR easy and i want to say knight with high mount of balan will be great

3rd class archer maybe not good for pvp but they are best class for Pve like WB
    he can get high ranks and hight mount of gold x daru and very needed for done dungeons
    like moondevil and demontemple ..
    that was i was think with play wartune all this month's

Sorry archer's sheer dmg as they grow i just too big to say they are the third, i'd say with the same level of cashing it goes something like:

archer > mage/knight, archers are way too dangerous.

Comment

It all depends on the play style of the user. Knights can beat archers in WB. Mages can too. Just depends in what build they're working on.

Comment

Besides the bad english, kinda nailed it.
        Knights > Mages > Archers. PVP wise.
        Archers > Mages > Knights for PVE

Comment

Originally posted by R210628539 View Post
          It all depends on the play style of the user. Knights can beat archers in WB. Mages can too. Just depends in what build they're working on.
          I agree as long as knights balen revive n balen up they can be #1 in wb if archers dont balen.

Comment

yet another thread about class comparison.. guys never get bored of the same topic, same ideas, over and over again

Comment

Yep indeeed......just why... like half the threads in game dicussion is class comparasion,*sigh*
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                Sorry archer's sheer dmg as they grow i just too big to say they are the third, i'd say with the same level of cashing it goes something like:

archer > mage/knight, archers are way too dangerous.
                lmao! no just no. Archers are really bad late game unless you are a hard casher. If you are hard casher than archers>mages/knights. If you are medium or light casher archers are the lower end of the pole here. Knights>archers if built right.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Besides the bad english, kinda nailed it.
                  Knights > Mages > Archers. PVP wise.
                  Archers > Mages > Knights for PVE
                  This is about the right system. All changes ofc though depending on how much cash one has poured into there toons.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    This is about the right system. All changes ofc though depending on how much cash one has poured into there toons.
                    I'm kind of proud of my knight tho. A mage in my srv spent x2 or even x3 more and i still beat them. Of course, similar BR.

Comment

PvP wise Mages are the best class in wartune no doubt at all.... followed by knights and at the distant third are the archers

Comment

Mage > rest..
                        Overall... Mage is needed in just about every multiplayer event, is the best in cata...
                        Archer is only needed in 60+ and the only thing it rly exceels in at, in pve is necropolis(and this is a casher only event)
                        In pvp mage is the best.. followed by knight.

Archer have the advantage in wb, but you notice after a while that it doesn't rly matters..

If you want the best class, look at it on the whole... from start to finish.. and IMO that is easly mage in total.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Mage > rest..
                          Overall... Mage is needed in just about every multiplayer event, is the best in cata...
                          Archer is only needed in 60+ and the only thing it rly exceels in at, in pve is necropolis(and this is a casher only event)
                          In pvp mage is the best.. followed by knight.

Archer have the advantage in wb, but you notice after a while that it doesn't rly matters..

If you want the best class, look at it on the whole... from start to finish.. and IMO that is easly mage in total.
                          i agree with this. just that in super-end game (with 70 sets and all) when archer with crazy crit and patk can clear mage's troop with 1 single lunatic aoe, a naked mage is definitely no match against archer's single target damage with multishot and armor piercer.

Comment

i wonder how many ppl will have that lvl 70 set. When 90% players quit at 55s. Also crit setup mage rivals archer in wb, after 1.5 wb crit boost.

Comment

I have to agree. Mages dominate. Two aoe's and your troops are gone. I'm a level 69 medium cash archer and pvp we are a distant 3rd. We dominate WB and pve. It's a tough pill so swallow but it's the truth. : (

Comment

Working...
                              X