X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh hello there sirchuck. i see you alot in GA

Comment

Classes are well balanced. Strength depends in br and a good skill timing. That's all.
      Last edited by Linazz; 05-09-2013, 03:50 AM.
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
        I have to agree. Mages dominate. Two aoe's and your troops are gone. I'm a level 69 medium cash archer and pvp we are a distant 3rd. We dominate WB and pve. It's a tough pill so swallow but it's the truth. : (
        Tough pill?
        Ow ... u can't be dominating every piece of the game ... shame on R2 ...

Comment

Don't worry, once you guys grow out of what troops can handle (like being one hit), Knights will literately wipe the floor with the rest. Well, if you stay that long lol
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            Classes are well balanced. Strength depends in br and a good skill timing. That's all.
            Agree. I don't get it why people say classes are unbalanced. LOL.
            Wartune
            S50 - Hereafter / S194 - Isle of Dalbran

Comment

BR is BR. the build makes the difference.I would be nice if they would do like some other games and give you 2 seperate skill setups one for pvp one for pve like you find in alot of games these days. I only played the mage myself but studdied alot of others builds. All classes are fairly equil if built according to the action your looking for. I find though as a mage you have almost no choice but to go with a PVE setup if you want to get in parties to advance.

Were talking full on whitemage. purify and heal. Few will accept a blackmage unless they have a great healer and archer backing him. And there really is no good redmage build since your limited in equipable skills.

Archers tend to have the same problem since they are practicly required to have scatter and freeze.

For this alone I would say a knight is the best class to be because no one expects anything of you but to be a good dps meatshield rofl.

Power is just a combination of experience, knowledge, luck and a fist full of dollars helps to

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                after 7 month of play wartune with all 3 class i know what is best class
                many peolple think that mag kille knight and knight kille archer and archer kille mag
                and this is circle of game but if u give more think u will know mag can beat archer and knight
                east even without new troops archer is most danger enemy for mag but not enuogh for beat him
                if he can have middle phy def not high too ...
                second stong class after mag i can say it knight becuse they have huge hp and phy def they
                can beat archer with same BR easy and i want to say knight with high mount of balan will be great

3rd class archer maybe not good for pvp but they are best class for Pve like WB
                he can get high ranks and hight mount of gold x daru and very needed for done dungeons
                like moondevil and demontemple ..
                that was i was think with play wartune all this month's
                are you kidding me? archer is nothing without troops

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                  Sorry archer's sheer dmg as they grow i just too big to say they are the third, i'd say with the same level of cashing it goes something like:

archer > mage/knight, archers are way too dangerous.
                  I eat archers 24/7 tyvm

Comment

u guys are all crazy.. archers OWN mages in pvp.. espesally late game.. heh are u kidding??? we have unlimited rage runes now.. with clothing.. so its pretty much first turn Death star (with the rage rune), followed up by a lunitic fire with your enemy possibly stunned!! troops of your enemy are gone and let me just tell u.. a mage with no troops agenst an archer (as troops are a mages only def.).. mages dont stand a chance.. Sure they can heal.. but whatever they heal just comes right off again after the archer attacks.. I dont get you guys.. everyone says archers are broken in the start.. now its the mid of the game and its mages.. When its all said and done and everyones class is maxed out to the max at the very end of everything.. archers will crush mages like its meant to be.. Archers just get too much rage and hit with there crits way too much.. who cares about world boss.. people play this game for pvp.. and in the end when you give an archer AoE 2 times in a row at the start that are way stronger then a mages.. heh.. sorry, but a mage wont beable to handle it.. the mages can have the spotlight now but in the end.. everything will work itself out.. knights will beat archers.. mages will beat knights.. and archers will crush mages.. I dont see how u guys have problems as arches in pvp agenst a mage anyway.. sure if its 3 on 3 the mages healing is great but who cares if they heal the troops.. as we get stonger, troops will mean nothing.. i LOVE fighting mages in battle ground.. easy and fast wins for us..

Comment

Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
                      u guys are all crazy..
                      Wow you necro'd old threads with your copy past spam. give it up.

Comment

I do feel too that Archers on level setup strength will always be third amongst the three classes...

I feel R2 let it be so is really because Wartunes isn't solely a pvp game 24/7. You get to do only that much PvP daily - 2 rounds of BG and 30 runs of GA daily with alternate days for GBs... The rest of the time, you are freaking just killing mobs in MPDs, and WBs... this is one of the games that i can say, they are really limited in pvp content unlike other mmorpgs where we can find pvp fights 24/7.

If Wartunes is 24/7 pvp, i daresay class-to-class strengths will definitely be more balanced than what it is today.

I guess the threadstarter's rant came from the fact that he/she expected all classes to have some form of equality, be it for WB, PvP or in Dungeons, and especially for PvP since its the aspect that most hardcore game players look to excel in.

Too bad i guess, perhaps some of us chose the wrong game
                        S144
                        Guild: 'Nightmare
                        Level 80 Archer

Comment

No matter what classes you are. You have balens, and u know how to play. You rule in Wartune!
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                            No matter what classes you are. You have balens, and u know how to play. You rule in Wartune!
                            Have balens, and know how to play, but without time, you'll suck eventually, like some people I know...
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I play [S7]US West as a Lv 64 Mage, and I got Dragon Slayer w/3M gold after 1 battle, and I only have a 36k BR... Mages can still rock the show if they are in the know...Try hard or Die hard...

Comment

Originally posted by ___Kisara View Post
                                Agree. I don't get it why people say classes are unbalanced. LOL.
                                This so called balance is not a balance at all. A true balance should be for every single content in the game. Not 1 class better in 1 content than another class. Archers are bottom in pvp and 2nd in cata. Mages trump pvp, cata, wb (will be close fight with archers). Knights only trump archers in pvp but lose to mage. looking at it this way, one can easily see the imbalance being made here. While u might get more gold/daru at wb to get better astrals and enlight, once u reach lvl 10 enlight and astrals, what then? archers btm of pvp n 2nd in wb. What's there left for archers to be strong in? nothing...that is why all of u spouting each class is balanced by being better in this or that content need to wear glasses cause that is not a correct balance. A proper balance should have all classes being able to be top in pvp, cata, wb and pve thru skills and good timing. That is what a balanced game should be like. The way things are now, its not balanced at all. In fact, an archer who played for only 1mth + is stronger than an archer who played for 9+mths, so in terms of cashing ability, this is already another imbalance. This game was never balanced from the start, so don't mislead ppl by saying things are balanced.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X