socketing rods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
    guys i am a non casher and i have about 6 socketing rods.... as i am nearing lvl 55, i want some advice in using my socketing rods....should i use them in lvl 50 jewels or in my 55 pvp set??? thx in advance
    i saw a lot of long and very informative responses but i think the actual answer is a little more simple since it sounds like you already have the gear you're going to use but just want to know where to use the rods (if at all). as a non-casher, it's a loooooong process to get the full 60 armor set because you need so many crystalloids, and to make that set leg is yet another long period of time. the 60 jewels/rings are a bit "cheaper" but are still close to 3 weeks each piece without crypt keys (2000 crypt tokens). you're going to need those sockets to get through the 60 dungeons and remain competitive in bg and arena, and you've got plenty of time to accumulate more (just make sure you don't skip any tries on the guild altar). you get more bang for your buck in using the sockets in the 50 jewels because you can make those leg and choose what you want to add strength to (i chose to put them in my patk as i'm a knight).

Comment

thx for the help everyone....Now i got an idea of what to do..
      IGN : ARKANTOS
      CLASS : ARCHER
      SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
        I was just expecting this kind of answer....A lot of thx first. I am an archer and i want to know if the 50 legend set will help me in bg...I want to stay in 59 as long as i can bcoz i dont think i could get honor from 60+ bg. Is the damage of 50 leg equal to pvp set as it does not have ignore def bonus?? Should i complete necro 5 to get 60 jewels legendary??? if so can u also help me with the stats for it??
        In PvE the damage is similar but in PvP the 55 set gives "alot" more damage.... 50 set has more defense though

Comment

As a fellow non-casher, and i'm also nearing level 55, so i know your situation... This is what I do, and maybe you can do it also.

Try to open all the sockets on all your 50 rings and jewelries first... That is very important, since you can change your equipments to 55 set or legend 50 set anytime you want, but not those jewelries... The stats from them will always be with you...

If you have done that, then open the sockets on 55 set first... Cause you will get 55 set first, and legend 50 set will take a long time to get...

While you are still on your way to level 55, i suggest you contribute your gold, and use it always on guild blessings... This is what I always do, so I stop worrying... Eventually, I was able to open all the sockets to my jewelries, then able to open 2 of my 55 set equipments now... I just continue to do guild blessings, and hoping to get socket rods... You know, praying works, so i suggest you pray every time you do guild blessing, trust me...
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Reached 55...And i used my rods in 50 rings and jewels. thx everyone for ur help....I will try to do the altar everyday
            IGN : ARKANTOS
            CLASS : ARCHER
            SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Working...
            X