dont post events until they ready

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont post events until they ready

so i have been frusterated for awhile now about last event they had posted i bought and consumed because i seen hot events thing flashing with newest event. However according to wartune support team it wasn't actually active so i spent $140 and consumed it 10hrs before event started or something like that lol. so I lost $140 because i didn't read the fine print. I do not know what if anything they will do about this. but my suggestion is don't put it in hot events box until the event is active.

also suggestion to players who pay real life money be VERY CAREFUL read then re read maybe also check with guildies if anyone has paid for the event and how it went let others make mistakes and find the bugs so u don't waste money.

You did not lose $140 dollars at all. You bought balens with that money, not the bonus items that were available in the recharge event.

You still got exactly what you paid for, the balens.

Comment

Simple solution - Read the details of the event.

Comment

There is no solution to this.

If you don't put the hot events before it actually happens, there will be people who whine "WHY THE F DID YOU NOT INFORM US BEFORE HAND SO WE CAN PLAN?"

You just can't please everyone.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

using balens by themselves and not for events is a loss balen's by themselves aren't that useful its using them during events that makes them worth it in my opinion everyone is entitled to theirs. I get now that hot events was up with event posted with rewards ect and somewhere in tiny print so old people like me cant see it said start time was 1-10hrs after i used my balens cuz i asked guildies next morning and it worked for them and i bought balen's late that night. so more likr 8 hr time it was open. so they posted event 1-10 early i dk exactly when i clearly did not read start time i saw event was up so thought event was up lol. you can troll all you want and blame the user its never the programs fault and you can never improve on a faulty system sorry i mean a system that screws people sorry again i mean a good system that works really well and everyone who uses it is happy.

I would be happy if they gave back money and take away the whips i bought with them. suit me just fine. instead so far no reply great customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            You did not lose $140 dollars at all. You bought balens with that money, not the bonus items that were available in the recharge event.

You still got exactly what you paid for, the balens.
            Then this is basically high-way robbery to lie to people about the extra items for some quick cash?
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

they didnt lie.. "someone" just did not just read the event periods .. @_@

reading helps..try it

Comment

User error. Plain and simple. You did not read when the event starts, instead you saw all the goodies and assumed you could get them.

It sucks. But it really was user error.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                  Then this is basically high-way robbery to lie to people about the extra items for some quick cash?
                  Please explain how you think this is highway robbery??

A shop advertises a 50" 3DTV for sale, with a free 3d Blu-ray player, when bought on the 13-16th of May.
                  If you decide to go in and buy the same TV on the 12th of May and don't get the Blu-ray player then who's fault is that?
                  Do you think that the shop has any legal obligation to give you a refund due to you getting the sale date wrong?

Same thing here. It was the user who did not read the information given and purchased balens on the incorrect day, nothing to do with the provider "robbing" people.

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                    using balens by themselves and not for events is a loss balen's by themselves aren't that useful its using them during events that makes them worth it in my opinion everyone is entitled to theirs.

I would be happy if they gave back money and take away the whips i bought with them. suit me just fine. instead so far no reply great customer service.
                    Balens are not useful apart from during events, really?
                    So buying clothes, wings, mounts, gems and all the other things not available to non cashers is a waste is it. Not to mention all the events where you can buy crystals, legend stones etc.. for balens. Are these all a waste because you don't get a free item when recharging balens.

As for a refund for YOUR mistake, I don't think that would happen in any organization. Especially due to the fact that you freely admit you have used those balens you bought before you complained.

They do say you learn from your mistakes, and I think you will just have to chalk this one down to experience and move on.

Comment

yep mistake buying balens will never happen again unless it gets fixed. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT! wow i never saw start date ! it was in hot events box flashing showed goodies in big icons with balens consumed in big print. I thoguht what a awesome event buy spend *** nothing happend. said something in guild chat no response got upset went to bed next day hey *** is up with the event its not working guildies saying works for me dk why its not working for you. I said well I bought some last night and spent and nothing happend. guildies said oh i don't think it started till this morning. so this is what happend and I am ****** cuz I DON'T WANT BALENS i wanted the event. how you cannot grasp this is beyond me.

my suggestion was to not post event till its actually ready to prevent this misfortune from happening to others. I did not see the ((((SMALL))))) print wherever it was to see the event was in 1-10hrs from time of purchase was little mistake and good costumer service would show EMPATHY and help a Loyal customer who has spent real money before to keep them happy and to keep their business.

this is fictional stuff that they can create with little effort. Their records show when i bought and spent balens if nothing else when i bought the balens i am not asking a lot. Even if I never get my bonus event stuff they still should wait in the future to post hot events to prevent this from happening to other customers im sure i am not the only one this happend to i bet there were others that just got so fed up and left game never bothered to post on forums.

Comment

another f'ed up thing is what if there was no time on hot events box i know i didn't see it so i cannot prove it was or wasn't there lol but makes me think maybe wasn't posted at all. my guildies knew when cuz it was advertised in forums but I rarely go on forums. its funny to see the lack of understanding and compassion on the interent all over the internet. if I went to wallmart game stop ect ect in person and said hey this is broken or this isnt what i really wanted BOOM money back or item replaced with no question over internet screw this guy LOL. its crazy. and others chime in yep screw him lol.

Comment

also if their records don't show when i bought balens my bank can provide that information as proof.

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                            if I went to wallmart game stop ect ect in person and said hey this is broken or this isnt what i really wanted BOOM money back or item replaced with no question over internet screw this guy LOL. its crazy. and others chime in yep screw him lol.
                            Try going to Walmart and saying hey, I bought this yesterday but is comes with free stuff today and see if you get the free stuff, or your money back. Doubt you would.

There was nothing broken or unwanted in your purchase, just you mistimed your recharge. And those are the facts.

I also never said anything along the lines of screw him. Just pointed out several times that it was the users fault and R2 in fact did nothing wrong.

And please look around the forums and see how many posts there are about R2 not posting recharge events. People complain that if they had know about an upcoming event they would have postponed recharging balens.
                            So if R2 don't post about upcoming events they are in the wrong, and they are still in the wrong if they do post about upcoming events.

You will just have to deal with it. As a balen user/buyer these things happen

Comment

I'd rather have R2 inform us sooner instead of later. The Ancient Seeds events weren't posted till after they had started, whilst the other platforms (and yes, I know that whenever we mention events on other platforms, the devs/mods will say "It's not R2! That event doesn't happen here!!" even though it does...) informed their players weeks in advance.

A list with events to come more than a month ahead would be nice. But I'll go to the other forums for that...

Comment

Working...
                              X