Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

dont post events until they ready

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your entitled to your opinion even though you didn't see or experience what I have. $140 might not be a lot to you ms but to me it is and only reason i paid was for said event that was shown active. I clicked hot box events and it showed rewards and how many balens it took to get them. I did not read forums about them i saw it in game. I do not know where this (((SMALL PRINT))) everyone is talking about was at otherwise I wouldn't of used the balens now would I???? I am already upset about the money and then people who have NO IDEA how I feel or care god this world is F'ed up. people are so nasty on the internet.

i can't stop you from being you . . :'( just makes my day just more miserable.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	events.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1669099

There's an example of where the date is posted in the "Hot Events" tab for future reference.

Comment

never seen it without a scroll tab before if there is lets say a long list of rewards and u scroll down to look at that awesome mount would you still see start time?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	1669102

dk if this will show properly took me awhile to find this pic this is not my toon in pic by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]40971[/ATTACH]

dk if this will show properly took me awhile to find this pic this is not my toon in pic by the way.
            Really dude, you scroll down without even looking at the top portion of the event (where the tab opens by the way), and then think that it is R2's fault that your recharged early for the event.

The strange thing is your deluding yourself, saying this wasn't present, that shouldn't be there, when in fact you missed the info by your own actions. Now how is that the fault of R2.

You can't see the top of this screen without scrolling down, so it's not as though scrolling is something new fangled and complicated!

Think it is about time you admitted it was your fault, stop trying to blame R2, and move on.
            Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-10-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I just gave you a screen shot and why do you care so much you keep trolling me go back to your cave.

Comment

think its about time you stop trolling people who are flustered as is. its not your $140 dollars you didnt waste that money i did. I wasted it on a event and never got reward gave you a screen shot and I dk why I even went to the trouble who are you??? that I need to explain myself to you>???? go away dang you.

Comment

LOL.

Hang on I ain't trolling bud, I am explaining how your mistake is your mistake not R2's.

If you are not intelligent enough to follow written instructions and directions for an event, then it is you who is closer to being a troll than me.

But as you say, I will "Go away" happily laughing while I leave at your inability to admit you made a mistake.

BYE BYE (You should be able to read this properly as you don't have to scroll)

Comment

you seem to take enjoyment out of argueing with people.

Comment

I have followed your path through the forums out of boredom and you seem to carry a pattern of your wrong i am right attitude. also seem to disagree with every post you post on very odd behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                        so i have been frusterated for awhile now about last event they had posted i bought and consumed because i seen hot events thing flashing with newest event. However according to wartune support team it wasn't actually active so i spent $140 and consumed it 10hrs before event started or something like that lol. so I lost $140 because i didn't read the fine print. I do not know what if anything they will do about this. but my suggestion is don't put it in hot events box until the event is active.

also suggestion to players who pay real life money be VERY CAREFUL read then re read maybe also check with guildies if anyone has paid for the event and how it went let others make mistakes and find the bugs so u don't waste money.
                        Okay first paragraph states that you were in the wrong, and spent before the event started, so you have already admitted to that.

But i will agree with the point of don't put it in hot events until the day of the event starting.

If they can post the details in forums first, so we can prepare, sweet as, but sadly not everyone reads the forums, so there will still be complaints about it.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Okay first paragraph states that you were in the wrong, and spent before the event started, so you have already admitted to that.

But i will agree with the point of don't put it in hot events until the day of the event starting.

If they can post the details in forums first, so we can prepare, sweet as, but sadly not everyone reads the forums, so there will still be complaints about it.
                          There is a popular saying the customer is always right even when he/she is wrong. the term is used because its a good business practice if you want customer to keep making purchases sometimes you cave (within reason) to keep customer happy and keep them spending their money.

I am not saying event date wasn't posted anywhere I am saying I didn't see it. I didn't bother to check because hot events box was up with rewards listed ect common sense shows event is active however common sense doesn't apply to every situation like this one. I could of tabbed out and checked forums to see when event started but sense I was in-game and saw event I assumed it was active. another popular saying is you know what you get when you Assume (you make a *** of you and me).

However I have tired myself out with arguing on forums about this topic I have learned to Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

to clarify you deathkid are not the idiot

Comment

Working...
                          X