Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HACKERS in s156

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HACKERS in s156

Well i'm tired of sending tickets so here i am gonna rage a bit bout the useless developers game masters or whatever u call this pathetic piece of ♥♥♥♥ working in this company

There is a ♥♥♥♥ mage named ricco in s156 that does incredible amount of damage on the world bosses, interesting fact there are a bunch of archers with more ATK than him more crit higher lvl determination and ruthlesness(atleast i use ruth astral) anyway there is no way we can catch him in the world boss and he's nowhere near the ♥♥♥♥ top... u'll say he uses scrolls pots - well guess what ♥♥♥♥ we use too. So we still have more atk than that guy we crit every ♥♥♥♥ round (including delphic) we double hit every ♥♥♥♥ time and he still does more dmg, we keep pressing begin battle(so far u should have guessed that we have vauchers + balens bonuses also).. Me and my friends have sended probably 100 tickets and all we got was answers like "send us screenshot" or "the screenshots dont prove anything" WELL COME AND HAVE A ♥♥♥♥ LOOK AT IT ♥♥♥♥ WE PAY YOUR ♥♥♥♥ SALARIS.
    Lets not mention that there is a girl in the same server( well atleast it pretends to be a girl) that became vip 9 for 3 weeks.. she showed us her purchase history well she got that wiht bout 100k balens witch is imposible WE PAY UR SALARY(here i kinda repeat myself but whatever) SO ATLEAST COME AND HAVE A DAMN LOOK

P.S. sorry for placing that topic here, but it seemed like the most reasonable place to do so
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-09-2013, 01:17 AM.

Hacking or not, you'll just have to deal with it. I have not seen anyone I know who has cheated and been reported suffer any form of punishment.

R2 doesn't care ^^

Comment

yeah i know i just felt like crying a bit more

Comment

all they are doing is using balens to revive at the WB, im not the strongest on my server but i can take 1st place anytime i want by reviving and i am a mage. (except if there is a archer that is doing the same)
        so they spent a couple thousand dollars in the game and got 100k balens and spent them to get vip 9. doesn't make them a hacker.
        They just have more of a disposable income then you.

Comment

Ah, you're missing the part where evimons said others Balens and Revive and are stronger.

Comment

eh ok u'r missing the part where i said that we're using balens and revive too, and btw 1200 qiuds get you to vip lvl 7 in dolars thats ALOT MORE, are u going to make the calculations how much u need for lvl 9 or u need a calculator?
            + if u want to compete in this game u have to spend like crazy.. come to my server to see whats income fighters i'm telling u its imposible to do that much dmg on the wb with just 15.3k MATK against archers with almost 16k PATK

100k are not enough for lvl 8 vip not to mention 9...
            Last edited by evimons; 05-08-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by evimons View Post
              Well i'm tired of sending tickets so here i am gonna rage a bit bout the useless developers game masters or whatever u call this pathetic piece of ♥♥♥♥ working in this company

(snipped to save the time to edit)
              We have no proof :/
              And did you think that he balen/voucher and revived with pots, scrolls and higher skills than the archers?
              About time Mages get recognized in wb ^_^
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-09-2013, 01:18 AM.
              Game: Wartune
              Server: 2 Edena Village
              Class: Mage
              Name: Mary Magdalene
              Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
              Flying with the fishes,
              Or maybe in the Ocean,
              swimming with the pigeons,
              See my world is Different.

Comment

Boo-frikken-hoo when theres bunchof archers in top10 everyone whines, when theres a mage in top1 archers whines.

Comment

Yea... Dear autor of this topic...If this mage have pve set and crit setup - she can use delphic and 2x thunderer in every run, with crit this is dmg from hell...You use only as ms and ds...and you think you are goD? Come back to real world
                  From my exp... I have 12k patt & only with voucher buff i can get 80-110k per run - depends on inspiration lvl... Great? Maybe i cheat too...becouse i make runs like my friend with 14k patt...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Warrior's Call works on wb i guess?

Comment

Only dungeons & crypt/necro

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Yea... Dear autor of this topic...If this mage have pve set and crit setup - she can use delphic and 2x thunderer in every run, with crit this is dmg from hell...You use only as ms and ds...and you think you are goD? Come back to real world
                        From my exp... I have 12k patt & only with voucher buff i can get 80-110k per run - depends on inspiration lvl... Great? Maybe i cheat too...becouse i make runs like my friend with 14k patt...
                        Their moron of the web, the mage is useing lvl 55 pvp set, i dont even think he has a clue that pve set is any good.. and btw good for you for getting the "amazing" 80-110k /;

Comment

and he's nowhere near the ♥♥♥♥ top...

Well, since he is so weak as you mentioned in your post, so what if he get the top spot in every world boss?
                          Did his astral higher levels then you or his troops is stronger then you?
                          There are some low levels players switch all their mdef gems to critical gems in order to get higher critical rate in WB.
                          Low BR and low level did better then high BR and high level in WB are very common.
                          Relax, if the r2 team didn't see anything wrong with his character, he should be clean, just that he got better ways to hit the WB then anyone else.
                          Last edited by NARTH; 05-09-2013, 01:19 AM.
                          Serenity
                          SteelLord
                          Singapore

Comment

Maybe little cool down... This is not my fould you post uncomplet info... if she use pvp... Maybe time for you to learn about how to Fight wb, blens dont make you winner.
                            And yeah, with my 34k br 80-110k per run is enaught & i dont need more...without revive i always can make top 6-7 so im happy with that...
                            If you dont understand that, cheats works only on yt video... True is haks & tools software not working.
                            If you dont know how game works, you should learn first, then write something. Peace

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Thank you for your concerns. The player in question has been fully investigated, checked and double checked. There is no evidence of hacking going on.

Cashers are not hackers. Thank you.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X