NON CASHER server/s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON CASHER server/s

I think there should be a non cashers server/s. Simply because it is just too hard to get arena points when your getting 1-2 shotted by the same level Mage / Knight / Archer as you... and your hitting about 300-500 on them.

This simple solution will make this game much more popular because i and are many people that i have spoken to are on the verge. of quitting this game..

: you cannot do no were near as much damage to world boss's
    : in the arena
    : they have alot more guild skills / socket slots / wings etc. and can simply 1v3. any non casher's

i understand that they are trying to make money, to improve their game but let the cashers go against other cashers and not steamroll through everyother person on this game that, do not want/cant spend the money.

Post your opinions here..

It would be a server without wings, clothes, etc.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes, I support this.

Mainly yes, the Casher's main damage comes from wings, clothes and mounts.

However, they also have "balens" which is used to power them up very fast in certain situations.

What we want is, basically a server that have NO CASH SHOP in it. (this will not make or break the game, since there's like 200+ servers with Cash Shop right now...)
      Not to mention they add in new servers every week anyways, so there's no problem here, since it's going to be NEW anyways.

My archer is level 41, with full level 35 PvP, Crypt gear (+9 and above), fully potted... yet... a level 37 Casher still have 10,000 more BR than me... quite sad...

Not to mention how people complains about archer's damage and saying they're OP... when in fact.. it's this:

Archer with Cash = best single target damager
      Archer without Cash = weakest class in game

... By default, Archer have no AoE until they have 45 Rage (which even with PvP, you only get 30, unlike with Cash, gives you extra 15 Rage = 45 Rage)
      Not to mention Archer have the lowest Defense in game already (even with Cash Shop)

In PvP, non-cash Archer have to take at least 2 turns before they can fire off their AoE, and that is if they don't use Multi-Shoot (archer's main damager, since there's no "doublehit" in PvP - even if ppls think there is)

By the time non-cash gets AoE, Archer's entire side can be wiped out by Mage's multiple AoE attacks or Knight's Whirlwind/ Rage-Drain move.

I really want to try playing in at least a more balanced playing field where people can see the true identify of each class and not by how "OP they are" when all people see are Cash Shoppers...

Where's the talks about best non-Casher or non-Casher with highest Titles? no where... because this game is P2W with Cash.
      Last edited by anichaos; 05-09-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

How did this suggestion thread turned into a whiny thread?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by booSaah View Post
          I think there should be a non cashers server/s. Simply because it is just too hard to get arena points when your getting 1-2 shotted by the same level Mage / Knight / Archer as you... and your hitting about 300-500 on them.

This simple solution will make this game much more popular because i and are many people that i have spoken to are on the verge. of quitting this game..

: you cannot do no were near as much damage to world boss's
          : in the arena
          : they have alot more guild skills / socket slots / wings etc. and can simply 1v3. any non casher's

i understand that they are trying to make money, to improve their game but let the cashers go against other cashers and not steamroll through everyother person on this game that, do not want/cant spend the money.

Post your opinions here..
          Do you mean 3v3 Arena? That's Cross-server, so you'll still face cashers. Why not team up with strong cashers on your own server? That way you can still win.
          WB: A WB on a non-cashing server will be a LOT smaller than the one on a cashing server. Simply because it's a size that gets killed in about 15 minutes. If you're on a non-cashing server, that server doesn't have the power to kill it fast enough to get it to a decent size. So, you might not do a lot of dmg to a WB on a cashed server, but you also won't get a lot of gold/daru from a WB on a non-cashed server...
          I have a lot of non-cashing friends that got wings through the Free Balens button. Try it. As far as Guild Skills go: join a lvl 10 guild on a cashing server, and you too can have level 10 guild skills...?

Anyhow, I know quite some non-cashers that can really hold their own on a cashing server. They just know how to turn the game in their favor and know how to play.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          My archer is level 41, with full level 35 PvP, Crypt gear (+9 and above), fully potted... yet... a level 37 Casher still have 10,000 more BR than me... quite sad...
          What's your BR, then?

Comment

Not to mention how people complains about archer's damage and saying they're OP... when in fact.. it's this:

Archer with Cash = best single target damager
            Archer without Cash = weakest class in game

... By default, Archer have no AoE until they have 45 Rage (which even with PvP, you only get 30, unlike with Cash, gives you extra 15 Rage = 45 Rage)
            Not to mention Archer have the lowest Defense in game already (even with Cash Shop)

In PvP, non-cash Archer have to take at least 2 turns before they can fire off their AoE, and that is if they don't use Multi-Shoot (archer's main damager, since there's no "doublehit" in PvP - even if ppls think there is)

By the time non-cash gets AoE, Archer's entire side can be wiped out by Mage's multiple AoE attacks or Knight's Whirlwind/ Rage-Drain move.

I really want to try playing in at least a more balanced playing field where people can see the true identify of each class and not by how "OP they are" when all people see are Cash Shoppers...

Where's the talks about best non-Casher or non-Casher with highest Titles? no where... because this game is P2W with Cash.
            You are at level 41 and has a BR 10k lower than a level 37? Can you tell specifically what is the level 37's BR, because if that is so either the level 37 has ridiculously high br (he is a heavy casher) or you have a low br. Because I am a level 41 and has almost 26k br (only a light casher). I have seen a lot of non-cashers in Oceanic server yet they are strong, at level 41 having 20k++ br. So let me ask, is that level 37 has around 30k br? And if you are complaining about not hitting the lunatic skill at first, there are events which rewards clothes that add rage to players and it is free, have seen lots of non-cashers wearing that to be able to cast their AOE skills.

Comment

And why would RSgames makes that server? Only freeplayer server doesn't give anything, it's just more costs.
              What economic model?
              Unless they make a 20$/month server without the possibility to get balens, i don't see anyway to make that viable. (And no, ADs don't give enough today... even Runescape can't run on AD only...)
              E314
              Armor Games - S2
              Lv 65
              FairyTail

Comment

non casher server you mean you want them to spend time and money so you can cost them money??? you do know they run a business right?? for them to do that they would gain nothing. what might work is a vip server without wings clothing ect a server where u pay $4 a month or something and they would make profit. problem with that might be people like me joining that server and leaving this one to save me money which would cost r2 money so even still they might lose money that way.

Comment

They wont do this. Seriously, if they implement this everyone will just flock to that server bc why would someone want to play in a cash server if they can get everything for free in the non cash server? The game will fall bc they arn't making any money. Instead of a cash server I propose a subscribtion base server. That way you still pay something but you get everything free. The payment will just be like vip another monthly payment of say 15-20.00. You guys need to really think about these suggestions you make and think about the gaming company you are playing with. This is one thing that will make R2 lose loads of money and that is something R2 will never do.

Comment

Dosent matter if them put it up is still Cross-side me other servers frome all partners in bg, arena.

So you should still meat even people frome non of this servers. Becouse them can not change the code some 7 Roads code.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

since some ppls thought my comment on suggestion is whining... so I'll go ahead and whine.

My archer is now level 42
                      With BR of 12586
                      Soul Engraving Lv.6 +12%
                      No VIP (non-casher)

I only play the game around 3~4 hours a day, casual non-casher
                      I rarely even make it in time for World Boss and Guild War
                      It's a Browser Game, it's not meant to be played seriously for 8+ hours a day.

Equipment:
                      level 35 Night Hunter Cap +9 - +84 Patk Gem
                      level 35 Brooch +8 - +84 Patk Gem
                      level 35 Armor +10 - +560 HP Gem
                      level 35 Bow +12 - + 84 Patk, +420 HP Gem
                      level 33 Heiro Ring +8 - +64 Patk Gem
                      level 33 Heiro Ring +9 - +64 Patk Gem
                      level 20 Phantom Engraved Soul +9 - +84 Patk Gem
                      level 20 Phantom Shadow +9 - +84 Patk Gem

Non Potted Status:
                      Physical Attack - 4873
                      Magic Attack - 69
                      Critical - 722
                      HP - 10286
                      Physical Defense - 2122
                      Magic Defense - 1985
                      Block - 188
                      Troop Count - 567
                      Strength - 341
                      Armor - 188
                      Intellect - 6
                      Endurance - 200
                      Charisma - 567

Academy:
                      Hero Patk Lv.42 - +504 Patk
                      Hero HP Lv.10 - +200 HP
                      Hero Pdef Lv.35 - +280 Pdef
                      Hero Mdef Lv.35 - +280 Mdef
                      Gold Production Lv.15 - +900/hour gold

Astral:
                      Blue Enchanced Force Lv.4 - +432 Patk
                      Purple Refined Sniper Edge Lv.3 - +432 Critical
                      Purple Determination Lv.3 - Crit base dmg increased by 9%
                      Orange Refined Blessed Health Lv.2 - 10% chance to gain 800 HP

Purple Refined Fortitude Lv.3 - +432 Pdef
                      Purple Refined Willpower Lv.3 - +432 Mdef
                      Orange Enhanced deflection Lv. 2 - 10% chance to reflect 20% dmg
                      Blue Enhanced Brilliance Lv.2 - +600 HP

If I switch Determination and Blessed Health with Defense, BR goes up to 13xxx

Guild Skill:
                      Power Boost Lv.4 - +160 Strength
                      Defense Bootst Lv.2 - +80 Armor
                      Endurance Lv.1 - +40 Endurance
                      Gold boost Lv.5 - +5% Gold Production

What do you guys have to get 20k+ BR?

And only include things that can be done 3~4 hour a day plz, and no Cash Shop at all, ZERO. kthx
                      Last edited by anichaos; 05-09-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

since some ppls thought my comment on suggestion is whining... so I'll go ahead and whine.

My archer is now level 42
                        With BR of 12586
                        Soul Engraving Lv.6 +12%
                        No VIP (non-casher)

I only play the game around 3~4 hours a day, casual non-casher
                        I rarely even make it in time for World Boss and Guild War
                        It's a Browser Game, it's not meant to be played seriously for 8+ hours a day.

Equipment:
                        level 35 Night Hunter Cap +9 - +84 Patk Gem
                        level 35 Brooch +8 - +84 Patk Gem
                        level 35 Armor +10 - +560 HP Gem
                        level 35 Bow +12 - + 84 Patk, +420 HP Gem
                        level 33 Heiro Ring +8 - +64 Patk Gem
                        level 33 Heiro Ring +9 - +64 Patk Gem
                        level 20 Phantom Engraved Soul +9 - +84 Patk Gem
                        level 20 Phantom Shadow +9 - +84 Patk Gem

Non Potted Status:
                        Physical Attack - 4873
                        Magic Attack - 69
                        Critical - 722
                        HP - 10286
                        Physical Defense - 2122
                        Magic Defense - 1985
                        Block - 188
                        Troop Count - 567
                        Strength - 341
                        Armor - 188
                        Intellect - 6
                        Endurance - 200
                        Charisma - 567

Academy:
                        Hero Patk Lv.42 - +504 Patk
                        Hero HP Lv.10 - +200 HP
                        Hero Pdef Lv.35 - +280 Pdef
                        Hero Mdef Lv.35 - +280 Mdef
                        Gold Production Lv.15 - +900/hour gold

Astral:
                        Blue Enchanced Force Lv.4 - +432 Patk
                        Purple Refined Sniper Edge Lv.3 - +432 Critical
                        Purple Determination Lv.3 - Crit base dmg increased by 9%
                        Orange Refined Blessed Health Lv.2 - 10% chance to gain 800 HP

Purple Refined Fortitude Lv.3 - +432 Pdef
                        Purple Refined Willpower Lv.3 - +432 Mdef
                        Orange Enhanced deflection Lv. 2 - 10% chance to reflect 20% dmg
                        Blue Enhanced Brilliance Lv.2 - +600 HP

If I switch Determination and Blessed Health with Defense, BR goes up to 13xxx

Guild Skill:
                        Power Boost Lv.4 - +160 Strength
                        Defense Bootst Lv.2 - +80 Armor
                        Endurance Lv.1 - +40 Endurance
                        Gold boost Lv.5 - +5% Gold Production

What do you guys have to get 20k+ BR?

And only include things that can be done 3~4 hour a day plz, and no Cash Shop at all, ZERO. kthx
                        This game is either meant p2w meaning you buy tons of cash items and get your way up to the top, or you spend time on the game and get you way slowly to the top. You can't play casual in this game being a non casher and expect to reach the top player status. So pick or choose or find another game to play bc this type of game is either about money or time.

Comment

vip only server without shop. But they wont make it. They prefer milking 1k+ per month from few ppl

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            This game is either meant p2w meaning you buy tons of cash items and get your way up to the top, or you spend time on the game and get you way slowly to the top. You can't play casual in this game being a non casher and expect to reach the top player status. So pick or choose or find another game to play bc this type of game is either about money or time.
                            Exactly, thanks for clarifying my previous post and ppls bashing me for saying I have low BR.

The point is... level 37 Cash Shopper can get 10,000+ more BR than me, a casual non-casher. (that tells you a lot about something)

What that something is, as stated by the Quote above...

You have to be a "hardcore" (playing more than 8+ hours a day) to get the stuff needed

Which is why I support this Thread's "non-cash server", so at least (excluding cross-server) people can play in a balanced environment and no one is going to complain that Archer is OP, even tho it's not true. (if everyone plays balanced, you'll soon see that Archer sucks a lot and Mages dominates everything)

Comment

Exactly, thanks for clarifying my previous post and ppls bashing me for saying I have low BR.

The point is... level 37 Cash Shopper can get 10,000+ more BR than me, a casual non-casher. (that tells you a lot about something)

What that something is, as stated by the Quote above...

You have to be a "hardcore" (playing more than 8+ hours a day) to get the stuff needed

Which is why I support this Thread's "non-cash server", so at least (excluding cross-server) people can play in a balanced environment and no one is going to complain that Archer is OP, even tho it's not true. (if everyone plays balanced, you'll soon see that Archer sucks a lot and Mages dominates everything)
                              They won't do that though. They will lose so much money bc if people find out you can get everything for free in a non casher server. Then why in hell would anyone want to play in other server. I know for a fact if they made a server where wings, rods, crypt keys, etc are all free for everyone there I would definitely quit my server and move there. Just bc it's free. Everyone would too as well. R2 will lose loads of money and the game will probably shut down eventually. Only way that this "non casher" server would work is if they made it subscription based. Basically a VIP server but they rather have the free to play and pay to win aspect more.

Comment

Working...
                              X