Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events

Events should be all day what about people who dont login because of Real Life but get a chance to play BattleGrounds, and Arena Should be an all day thing as well as boss fights the only difference should be the limit on times you can do it for example keep limits in place but make it 24/7 thing instead of a set time.

Allow players to continue to run Arena and BattleGrounds but like multiplayer dungeons no real reward however certain set rewards could be made for players who play past two for those contributing to others who play so others can play too at their own time.

Because of Real Life today and yesterday unable to login and do arena, or battlegrounds missed it by an hour.

If you let Group Arena be 24 hours a day, you will have to wait 30 minutes to match up against 1 team.
    Same for BG. If you let it be 24 hours a day, you can find no one to attack.

If you can't make the time, play another game.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Okay then I will just call my boss be sick tomorrow and play for the next 16 hours so i can do all the events.

Comment

That's your choice.

You are born with a brain. You should do what you think is the best for you.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

KatnissX you can forget about it, there are way too many players that only care about themselves and their own style of of life, hence bashing on others whenever they can, check it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Upgate-Upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by R212659955 View Post
            KatnissX you can forget about it, there are way too many players that only care about themselves and their own style of of life, hence bashing on others whenever they can, check it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Upgate-Upgrade
            Totally. This game is amazing to me because it has dedicated times for events, and there's only a couple of them. I can make myelf available for most of them, but if I miss one or two, it doesn't feel like I'm losing much of a competitive edge.

Go play Crystal Saga. That game is FULL of events and things to do, it's unbearable the amount of **** you have to do to gain an edge, let alone just to stay competitive.

Comment

Working...
            X