events with balens as the reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events with balens as the reward

since everything now is using balens, i would propose R2 to organize special events with balens as the reward. by this way, non-cashers can gain their own balens n i find this might boost up wartunes name and more ppl will enjoy this game

I LOL'ed at this thread.

While I find it a good suggestion, I believe that R2 isn't going to give free stuff away.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't know what the obsession with Balens is ? Even if there were giveaways like you suggest, the amount of Balens you'd collect might be good for an odd crypt key or a socketing rod ! There's nothing else in the shop you'd want or could afford anyway.

And those two items are SO easy to collect ... get yourself in a high level guild, with reasonably high altar (ours has level 7 or 8), which gives you 21 spins of the wheel every day. Plus 8 runs of buradoths every day ... you should be getting at least 2 or 3 pieces of either socketing rod / crypt key anyway.

And if you're not high enough to be in a guild like that, or can't run buradoths, then you don't NEED those items either ... it's a waste using them on anything less than level 50 / 55 gear.
      Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
      NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

totally agree with razlin! good job!

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
          I don't know what the obsession with Balens is ? Even if there were giveaways like you suggest, the amount of Balens you'd collect might be good for an odd crypt key or a socketing rod ! There's nothing else in the shop you'd want or could afford anyway.

And those two items are SO easy to collect ... get yourself in a high level guild, with reasonably high altar (ours has level 7 or 8), which gives you 21 spins of the wheel every day. Plus 8 runs of buradoths every day ... you should be getting at least 2 or 3 pieces of either socketing rod / crypt key anyway.

And if you're not high enough to be in a guild like that, or can't run buradoths, then you don't NEED those items either ... it's a waste using them on anything less than level 50 / 55 gear.

oh shut up man! its just a good suggestion! jelly much?

Comment

Originally posted by belenarjay View Post
            oh shut up man! its just a good suggestion! jelly much?
            I couldn't care less either way. I've got a ton of rods and crypt keys merely by being in a good guild and learning to play the game properly. But, if you feel the the only way to progress is whine on forums about lack of freebies, then that's up to you.
            Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
            NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post

well its good for u to be in a good guild..should i congratulate u? i mean, who cares lol

Comment

R2 will never do this and if they ever do something like this it be like 100 balens at most. As the other person stated it's good for one crypt key or rod. The event will be short as well just like all there other events. 3-6 days long. Thus, you won't really make from it anyway so it is pointless. Would be nice if R2 helped non cashers out and gave out free balens and such but that will not ever happen. Look we were suppose to get a method to help non cashers but R2 chosed not to release it yet. That method was the auction house where everyone is allowed to put up unbound items for gold fee and receive balens from cashers. If that isn't being released anytime soon. Don't hold your breath on free balen events either.

Comment

Man get free balans in Chines version but its only becouse them dosent have vonchers like us.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

why does everyone crush other people suggestions wow? I think its a great idea dn one they might implement think about it someone who has never used balens before gets his hands on maybe 1000 over a month long event takes him a month just to get 1000 then he buys something and it makes him/her stronger then they like wow i want more then for the first time they buy balens now there are some disiplined gamers who will never spend no matter what you also have kids too young to have money to spend or people to poor to spend. so this will not work on everyone however its only 1000balens not a game breaker. i think it would do more good than harm.

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                      why does everyone crush other people suggestions wow? I think its a great idea dn one they might implement think about it someone who has never used balens before gets his hands on maybe 1000 over a month long event takes him a month just to get 1000 then he buys something and it makes him/her stronger then they like wow i want more then for the first time they buy balens now there are some disiplined gamers who will never spend no matter what you also have kids too young to have money to spend or people to poor to spend. so this will not work on everyone however its only 1000balens not a game breaker. i think it would do more good than harm.
                      I agree with you and it will do more good in the long run and provide more profits for R2. However, R2 doesn't thinik about long-term profits. There goals are all short term. Therefore, they will never do such things as they need the money now and greed will not let them provide free balens. Especially not 1000. Maybe 100 balens if they do give this event ever but that's about it.

Comment

I'm going to be frank with you. There is NEVER EVER EVER, going be events with free balens. I don't want to sound mean here but. Maybe ask your parents for 10 dollars for wartune and there you have it. Do that every 2 weeks and you can get things. Or idk how old you are, but you can get a part time job. And 5% of what you make can go to wartune. Save the rest for other more important things. Just saying.

Comment

Didn't they have a $2k giveaway for a 10 millionth visitor or like on facebook or something, that nobody won? lol

Comment

Some of us are unemployed so do not have the money to start with.
                            Having events where balens are a prize is only being fair.

Comment

Better suggestion would be put balens pack on altar wheels rather than events. I believe 60+ MPs require specific skills, some non-cashers would have to give up greatly if they don't have double skills. Of course R2 can offer double skills using vouchers instead, but the suggestion allows other balens-only features like clothes. Nothing big, able to farm 400 balens/month is already huge balancing.
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X