The IRC chat room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The IRC chat room

Needs a full time moderator in it. Or several...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Yes... I volunteer, because it's getting slightly too crazy there. Jeez...

Comment

You guys actually enjoy herding cats ?
      Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
      NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

No, but spraying water on them is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          No, but spraying water on them is fun.
          Using a high pressure hose right?
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Using a high pressure hose right?
            This *is* Creamy we're talking about ... I wouldn't be 100% sure that's what she meant !
            Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
            NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

-_- Once again no one buys my incredibly innocent demeanor!

Comment

I left the room, one person just causing so much trouble in it, got sick of it, but was nice of you Ginger, and a few others to help that person with tips for a mage!
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  I left the room, one person just causing so much trouble in it, got sick of it, but was nice of you Ginger, and a few others to help that person with tips for a mage!
                  If we help peeps, we generate better competition for everyone & eventually ourselves too.

I love being strong. I love winning. But I also love a close fight where I lose!

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
                    Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013"
                    LOL! ^_^ But we still love you, Davey!

Ooh, who were you in the chat? ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      If we help peeps, we generate better competition for everyone & eventually ourselves too.

I love being strong. I love winning. But I also love a close fight where I lose!
                      Definitely agree fully to that, it's no fun having such a big difference over someone, always more fun when it's more difficult!
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        LOL! ^_^ But we still love you, Davey!

Ooh, who were you in the chat? ^_^
                        I was DeathChaser in there, i didn't bother speaking, rather not have someone yell at me for something lol

Comment

I was DeathChaser in there, i didn't bother speaking, rather not have someone yell at me for something lol
                          Wave next time! ^_^ And yelling? Ah, they don't know any better. Trolls gonna troll anyway. Just ignore them

Comment

Working...
                          X