Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Skeleton Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeleton Keys

What is currently the best method of attaining skeleton keys?

daily devotion 95

daily checks

guild altar.

Comment

VIP wheel, as well.

Comment

Being VIP
        Making sure keys are on VIP wheel when you spin
        95 devo
        Daily check in
        Silver chests in multiplayer dungeons
        Solo dungeons

That order is something close to correct

Comment

What is the best Multiplayer dungeon to get skeleton keys?

Comment

I could be wrong here, but I don't believe the rates on silver chests are different in any of them, so as long as it has a silver chest, it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
              I could be wrong here, but I don't believe the rates on silver chests are different in any of them, so as long as it has a silver chest, it won't matter.

What multiplayer dungeon has the most silver chests for a level 58 and also a level 47? ...and if a mpd with more silver chests becomes available soon after level 58, which is it?
              Last edited by Echo3; 05-09-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Only 1 silver chest in any of the missions that has one. I know that Tarraton's Lair for 55+ and The Badlands for 45+ both have silver chests.
                The Void has a chance to have a gold chest, the only one in game to my knowledge, that allows for items that come from the mystery box's to be attained for free. It's chance of being accessible is around 1 in 3 chance, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Being VIP
                  Making sure keys are on VIP wheel when you spin
                  95 devo
                  Daily check in
                  Silver chests in multiplayer dungeons
                  Solo dungeons

That order is something close to correct

What is the best solo dungeon for a level 58 to get the keys from? Do they come from silver chests like in multiplayer dungeons? Are there any solo dungeons with gold chests?

..and lastly, if a solo dungeon with more silver chests becomes available soon after 58, which is it?

Comment

The silver chest in Twilight arena is bad news if the maintenance didn't fix it (it only ever gives gold, in the 1,500-5,000 range -- opening is 3,000....).

Comment

I should have said specifically, multiplayer silver chests =P -- I don't know about solo ones.

Solo quests most (all?) can give skeleton key as an end reward. I honestly don't remember much of pre-66+ dungeons and what's actually in them as far as chests go. I did them all once, quite awhile back, and then blitzed them every time since (exception of when trying to squeeze a few more onto an experience scroll after multiplayers are done)

Comment

Devotion
                        Divine Altar
                        VIP Token Spins
                        Daily Login Bonus
                        Silver chests
                        VIP Weekly Pack
                        Guild Altar Spinning

Without adding them up, should be able to obtain 200 or more keys a month.

Comment

more like 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
                            more like 50.
                            You realize he said a month, right?

30 from daily devo - 5 every 3 days from VIP wheel (50 in 30 days) - 6 every week from VIP (24ish a month) - 18 from daily check in - There's 122 without factoring in random chance stuff.
                            Last edited by Zaaqen; 05-09-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

From vip gift 6 x4 = 24
                              vip wheel 300 vip tokens guaranteed (you will make another 60 in a month) so another 50 keys.
                              daily login = 18 keys
                              devotion at 95 = 30 keys
                              so guaranteed per month you have like 120 keys without guild altar/silver chests. so more likely 130-160 per month you will get if you work a little

Comment

Working...
                              X