Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red astros : red crits but no red disable crits ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red astros : red crits but no red disable crits ?

Will there be more red astros released ?

Because right now it seems like the characters based on will destroyer (disable crit ) getting a slap on face.

Were the crit based players suffering so bad ( crit at WB anyone ?)? Or we all supposed to turn into crit Template ?The crits were already getting more gold and darus then the will destroyer Template...more unbalancing?

I am puzzled.

No. There won't be any % red astrals. Simple as that.

Comment

Crit mages rival archers on wb if you dont know.

Comment

Of COURSE i know , just wanted options. We all going to turn crit base at least for WB...SAD

Guess ill join the train ...get some gold to be able to fill the gap and get two sets astros.....later.

Comment

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
          Crit mages rival archers on wb if you dont know.
          Um no . . . a 20kpatt archer against a 20kmatt crit mage, the archer will beat them hands down, so badly that the crit mage will have to live out his life shunned. Why??? Because archers skills rotate a lot quicker compared to mage or the ever slow knight.

Comment

Only +stat astrals come in red.

Crit seems to be the more end game build because it deals more damage, Will Destroyer deals more reliable damage and doesn't rely on luck.

Comment

yeah archer based game, continues being archer based.......

Comment

Originally posted by Lauralasa View Post
                yeah archer based game, continues being archer based.......
                Stop the freaking crying. Archers only own in the WB and other DPS aspects. Unless they are a hard casher they arn't good at all in pvp. Most archers get crushed by well built knights. Who cares if you can't make top 3 in WB(which isn't true. Today i got 3rd place at wb on my knight.) it isn't the end of the world and that isn't the only thing in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoth View Post
                  Will there be more red astros released ?

Because right now it seems like the characters based on will destroyer (disable crit ) getting a slap on face.

Were the crit based players suffering so bad ( crit at WB anyone ?)? Or we all supposed to turn into crit Template ?The crits were already getting more gold and darus then the will destroyer Template...more unbalancing?

I am puzzled.
                  Only name card status skills have red astrals (attks, defs, hp, block, crit and charm). Will destr or Determination already have 50% more dmg at lvl 10. I guess it's enough.

Comment

Praise honesty and logic. you say don't complain and complain yourselves

Archers who are happy with their abusive WB advantage try to shut everyone else's mouth. It would be good to admit everything instead. The Sad in this is that they complain about Pvp.. while in fact, its only in the SOLO pvp that they are beaten by other heroes who can be of lower br. The solo duels that are, well according to r2, one of the least popular activities. Also the rewards are very modest. PLEASE HONEST ARCHERS DONT PRETEND YOU WISH TO WIN MORE IN DUELS but have knights and mages with higher ATK do AS MUCH in WB.

Of course knights and mages are fun to play. They absolutely have advantages too....but there is one truth that ALL we WHO STILL PLAY are aware of. DESPITE the fact that DEVELOPPERS know it but are not ready to FACE IT.

I apologize for it but There is no reasonable creature on this forum or planet earth who can say that the hundreds of thousands of gold and daru that archers get above their due atk is not unfair to EVERY effort to build a stronger hero.

so

IF ARchers could be HONESt they would say : Please let us be above other stronger players in wb and gain more.

When we will SEE the wb ranking look more like the CRYPT RANKING based on BR.. (wait that ranking is so meaningless and dumb)or more Logically on ATK...chicken will have teeth.

Comment

Probably not the point of this thread...

However, the appalling discrepancy creates frustration is not going to fade by itself. No words will ever convince anyone that it is a balanced situation.

Comment

Ever thought on how overpowered a Holy Will Destroyer would ***** be?--'

Continuing down the line of how orange-> res goes, a lvl 8. HWD would have 8*8% dmg increase, and no matter what you say, a 8% dmg increase per lvl wouls be too much...(reds increase is the same as purple to orange but orange to red, so it would be 5%+3%=8% per lvl of Holy Will Destroyer, having one such astral would be toooooooo over powered.
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                          Ever thought on how overpowered a Holy Will Destroyer would ***** be?--'

Continuing down the line of how orange-> res goes, a lvl 8. HWD would have 8*8% dmg increase, and no matter what you say, a 8% dmg increase per lvl wouls be too much...(reds increase is the same as purple to orange but orange to red, so it would be 5%+3%=8% per lvl of Holy Will Destroyer, having one such astral would be toooooooo over powered.
                          That would be a *nerdgasm* central for me...

oh well... *wistful sigh*

Back to building Crit for the end game...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I'm already a crit mage and I'm loving it, I get my rear handed to me regularly in PvP but that's the trade off I suppose for the lost astral slot

Also has made me loiter at level 59 a while to beef up
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

did you guys got red astrals already, i spent 2,600,000 gold on astral and no red astral

Comment

Working...
                              X