Leveling the New Red Astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling the New Red Astral

Hey guys, my question is one I'm sure others may have. Anyone fortunate enough to have gotten a red astral already? If so, could you share the experience needed to upgrade to each level, preferably up to level 5+ would be great...I'm a few thousand star points short but want to plan ahead. Hopefully I'll have mine by this weekend and will share that info if no one else does before then.

Thx in advance.

Euh, I know I got my red leveled to 5 by dumping a level 6 gold astral into it. It's now about 1/3rd on the way to level 6. To level 6 it's about 46K EXP.

Comment

Lv 3 > 4 =11.5k
      Lv 4 > 5 = 23k
      Lv 5 > 6 = 46k
      Lv 6 > 7 = 92k

I'm sure you can see the pattern..

Comment

Thx a lot CS and Elusion...I'm sure this info will help out others. Yep, I have a gold lvl 6 mysticality I'm gonna dump into the red myself so looks like I'm gonna be spending plenty of astro time filling in the gap. Thx again guys.

Comment

I dumped a level 7 gold into a red and the resu;t was a red at level 6 with a little less than 60k to go.... so yeah red astrals need a lot of exp

Comment

Here's the screenshot of a lv7 and 6 astral thrown into red. Belows shows the xp needed to next level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	astral.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1669088

Comment

dump a lvl 5 on a red, need ~14k (9.x/23)

Comment

hmm didnt think red astrals were out tell the server patch update at 3am <.<

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
                  hmm didnt think red astrals were out tell the server patch update at 3am <.<
                  Guess you slept through the update then.

Comment

Does anyone know what the value of different levels of these red astrals? Like for the MATK, PDEF, MDEF ones? Presumably dropping a gold level 5 MATK onto a red astral will yield a MATK value that is a little bit higher than a gold level 5 value.
                    Serenity
                    Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Killick74 View Post
                      Does anyone know what the value of different levels of these red astrals? Like for the MATK, PDEF, MDEF ones? Presumably dropping a gold level 5 MATK onto a red astral will yield a MATK value that is a little bit higher than a gold level 5 value.
                      288 per level.

Comment

Originally posted by Killick74 View Post
                        I changed my lvl 7 orange attack into a lvl 6 red one, and the value is higher.

Comment

Lots of great additional info...thanks to everyone for the contributions and screenshots. Big thumbs up!!
                          Threw this together for a quick comparison between gold and red levels. The experience numbers indicate the amount needed to attain that level (i.e. Takes 1000 exp to move from a lvl 2 to lvl 3 gold astral):
                          • Gold
                            Level 1: 216 / Experience needed to attain level (0)
                            Level 2: 432 / Experience needed to attain level (150)
                            Level 3: 648 / Experience needed to attain level (1000)
                            Level 4: 864 / Experience needed to attain level (7200)
                            Level 5: 1080 / Experience needed to attain level (14400)
                            Level 6: 1296 / Experience needed to attain level (28800)

• Red
                            Level 1: 288 / Experience needed to attain level (0)
                            Level 2: 576 / Experience needed to attain level (240)
                            Level 3: 864 / Experience needed to attain level (1600)
                            Level 4: 1152 / Experience needed to attain level (11520)
                            Level 5: 1440 / Experience needed to attain level (23040)
                            Level 6: 1728 / Experience needed to attain level (46080)

• Matk/Patk/Mdef/Pdef Increase
                            Level 1: 72
                            Level 2: 144
                            Level 3: 216
                            Level 4: 288
                            Level 5: 360
                            Level 6: 432

Overall 33% increase across the board...nice! Hopefully, I'll be able to update this to include the experience needed later on today.
                          Last edited by Rip_Van_Winkle; 05-11-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

thx rip. that's a lot of gold/astral points/astral exp for just a little increase from gold to red....but what can ya do?

Comment

Working...
                            X