70 mp required br.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 mp required br.

so im just thinking, should i level up to level 70 and start doing 70 mp or stay in 68 for doing bg? anyone with a rough idea what kind of br is required to beat 70 mp normal mode? and what kind of setup? my team's br is about 55k-60k

I wouldn't bother going to 70 unless I have max honor. Or until my talents are maxed.
    I don't wanna face the 70+ Monsters and miss out on Honor farming.

Dunno what requirements are needed, nor do I care at this stage.

Comment

If you have a good tank then you should be able to do Samsara, tank is the most important

Comment

Your Party DPS is the most important factor. Lych is actually quite fun.
        Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

oh i see.. so its safe to say Lych is for dps party, samsara is for tanker party? what kind of br u guys have those who completed either samsara or lych? also whats the exp for the dungeon? thanks

Comment

You will also need decent dps for Samsara. If the battle goes on too long, he will attack with an AOE that deals ~100k each.

For Samsara we did it with Two Archers, and Two Mages. Same with Lych.

Or Party had members ranging from 54k-66k Br.
            Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

Originally posted by XerasSL View Post
              You will also need decent dps for Samsara. If the battle goes on too long, he will attack with an AOE that deals ~100k each.

For Samsara we did it with Two Archers, and Two Mages. Same with Lych.

Or Party had members ranging from 54k-66k Br.
              that's good to know, thanks. i think i know what to expect now

Comment

Working...
              X