Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 70 Gear & Trinket Enchanting to +21?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 Gear & Trinket Enchanting to +21?

Does anyone know what the atk, defense and hp figures are for enchanting to +21 for the different classes(I'm an archer)? I'm eons away from obtaining the level 70 gear, but could get the trinkets if I choose to level from 69. It would be too know for potential future upgrades. Thanks

60 legend will be stronger than 70 non legend.

Comment

Lvl 70 Jewels add +41 ATK per lvl of enchant.

Comment

Is it worth getting 50 legs now and skip the 60s an go to the 70 trinkets? or is it better to just get the 50 trinkets 60 trinkets than 70 trinkets? This is hard debate for me. Want to see if ishould even bother trying to get 50 leg jewels or just go get 60s and then 70s.

Comment

I figure get them and don't skip steps. I can afford the 70 jewels, but I have 50 legend and don't want to give up the extra astral slot. And who knows how or when I am getting 70 legend stones sooo...... 60 legend **** here i come!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Is it worth getting 50 legs now and skip the 60s an go to the 70 trinkets? or is it better to just get the 50 trinkets 60 trinkets than 70 trinkets? This is hard debate for me. Want to see if ishould even bother trying to get 50 leg jewels or just go get 60s and then 70s.
            One question I have to ask is do you have crypt keys to use everyday in cata? If not I'd prolly wait for the lvl 70 trinkets. I'm pretty sure you're around high 60s in lvl right? I'd save for the lvl 70 trinkets if it was me. Might be what I do as well.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

70s cost 2.4k Tokens a piece. You need 200 Legend Stones and 25 shards per piece . To unlock the Shards, you need to reach lvl 10 Necro. It says you need to complete it in the description, but I think reaching it is good enough - just as with lvl 5 Necro for 60s Shards.

Maybe reconsider the Idea of skipping the 60s ? Im actually at the same decision point, and Im coming close to going for 60s anyways, since it may well be the 70s dungeons as well as 10 necro wont be doable without them rly...

Comment

60 legend is better than 70 normal.

I'd say go for 60 legend because 70 normal is weaker + there are no ways to get 70 legend yet. No summoner in L70 dungeons means you must complete L70 nightmare to make the full use of your attempts.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

70 vs 60 Refines
                  Major Stat min max
                  lvl 70 Normal: Def 1* = +26, Str 10* = +35,
                  lvl 60 Legendary: Armor 1* = 26, Str 10* = +37
                  lvl 50 Legend: Int 10* = +31
                  Minor Stat min max
                  lvl 70 Normal: Block 1* = +105, PAtk 10* = +123
                  lvl 60 Legendary: PDef 1* = 115, Crit 10* = +136
                  lvl 50 Legend : MAtk 10* = 124

Jewelry
                  70 Trinket at +21 is 368+877 making it 1,245 Attack
                  60 legend at +30 is 295+1035 making it 1,330 Attack
                  50 legend at +27 is 236+772 making it 1,008 Attack
                  85 less attack per Trinket and 1 socket(for 60leg vs 70nrm)

Rings
                  70 Rings are 825+1837 HP at +21. Total: 2,662
                  60 Legend Rings are 660+2130 at +30. Total: 2,790
                  50 Legend Rings are 528+1560 at +27. Total: 2,088
                  so the legend rings give 128 HP more per ring(But also remember they also give an extra socket)
                  Last edited by Daehawk; 05-10-2013, 05:14 AM. Reason: Added 50 legend stuff for those that were using those.

Comment

Extra socket is mostly hp gem so +1,2k hp or more depending on gem and engraving.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                      70 vs 60 Refines
                      Major Stat min max
                      lvl 70 Normal: Def 1* = +26, Str 10* = +35,
                      lvl 60 Legendary: Armor 1* = 26, Str 10* = +37
                      lvl 50 Legend: Int 10* = +31
                      Minor Stat min max
                      lvl 70 Normal: Block 1* = +105, PAtk 10* = +123
                      lvl 60 Legendary: PDef 1* = 115, Crit 10* = +136
                      lvl 50 Legend : MAtk 10* = 124

Jewelry
                      70 Trinket at +21 is 368+877 making it 1,245 Attack
                      60 legend at +30 is 295+1035 making it 1,330 Attack
                      50 legend at +27 is 236+772 making it 1,008 Attack
                      85 less attack per Trinket and 1 socket(for 60leg vs 70nrm)

Rings
                      70 Rings are 825+1837 HP at +21. Total: 2,662
                      60 Legend Rings are 660+2130 at +30. Total: 2,790
                      50 Legend Rings are 528+1560 at +27. Total: 2,088
                      so the legend rings give 128 HP more per ring(But also remember they also give an extra socket)
                      This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to post this. I have 50 Legendary everything so it looks like I have to decide if I want to get destroyed in BG to move to 70. Thanks again.

Comment

Probs is you can not get the 70 legeds stones so far in English Wartune.

in the Chines server man get stones frome arena and bg, and you buy Legeds stones frome you PvP you need to fight to you'r 70 pve legendary.

is no summons in 70 or 75 mps if its not changed in the English Wartune. And go not buy the stones in the Guild shop some has ben standard in the English wartune.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          Probs is you can not get the 70 legeds stones so far in English Wartune.

in the Chines server man get stones frome arena and bg, and you buy Legeds stones frome you PvP you need to fight to you'r 70 pve legendary.

is no summons in 70 or 75 mps if its not changed in the English Wartune. And go not buy the stones in the Guild shop some has ben standard in the English wartune.
                          i doubt they would let us get legend stone from arena and bg or from doing any kind of pvp. because they want to make us pay for it. probably more miracle shards events. what a rip-off.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                            i doubt they would let us get legend stone from arena and bg or from doing any kind of pvp. because they want to make us pay for it. probably more miracle shards events. what a rip-off.
                            When will you freaking stupid people realize that R2 has no control over that?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                              One question I have to ask is do you have crypt keys to use everyday in cata? If not I'd prolly wait for the lvl 70 trinkets. I'm pretty sure you're around high 60s in lvl right? I'd save for the lvl 70 trinkets if it was me. Might be what I do as well.
                              Yea i might just do that and get leg 50s and work on 70 trinkets. Skip 60s all together. Problem is getting skeleton keys and a group to go with for GoD NM runs. Might end up buying all the legs from the guild shop but that will take some months.

Comment

Working...
                              X