Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server only for brazilian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server only for brazilian

GOOD NIGHT TEAM HISTORY LUNARIA, COME ASK YOU THE OPENING OF A BRAZILIAN SERVER ONLY FOR THE REASON THAT THE GAMEPLAY IS NOT FAIR, THE BRAZILIAN AMERICAN AGAINST YOU, WHILE IN 3 DAYS WE GOT FROM A 20K YOU MIGHT ARRIVE AND THAT NO 60K E FAIR.

AT LAST, GOOD PART OF BRAZILIAN ARE LEAVING AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN RECALL THAT PROVIDES PUBLIC TAKE ANY.

GRATEFUL
    wolfbrasil s4

1. Caps Lock is completely unnecessary. You only come across as rude, yelling like that.

2. Other than you wanting a server only for Brazil, I couldn't understand a single word of what you were saying.

3. I have seem Brazilians demand servers for Brazilians in several games. Yet in none of them I have met a single Brazilian that realized that they should take up their issues with their own government. A game host can't just place a server where they please. They need permission of the local government to do so. And since Brazil is one of those governments that doesn't give a **** about their youth and their wishes for a better gaming experience, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Comment

alright man, only quiting

Comment

And what's wrong with playing with people from different countries in the same time zone?

Comment

Working...
        X