Purification Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purification Runes

Please make a rune that has the same effect as Purification, that would be a big help to some of us. A lot of players have quit the game and mages are hard to come by these days, thank you.

And maybe scatter rune & idk... Lol rune

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

So you want to run MPD without mages?

Well, how about a deepfreeze rune, scattershot rune and apollo shield rune as wel
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

so many mages dont carry puri i think thats why he wants rune. lack of mages on my server and knights we have a ton of archers though. last i dk how many spires i have done me and 3 archers at random always in world chat either looking for tank or mage ALWAYS never ever have i seen looking for archer. tells you something about the class system

Comment

I'd be happy to see purification runes simply because the mage demand is so high. If you "need" a mage to do a run because of puri and no one is available to do a run...you don't do a run. Kinda frustrating that you're handcuffed. I mean how many MPs can be done without a knight? Seems fair to me...
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

There is a lack of archers in my server. I guess we need scattershot runes.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

wait til 1.6.

Comment

You mean 1.6 gives scattershot runes?
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Just make runes for everything. AOE runes (forgot about lighting runes lol. Well I meant like mage specfic runes such as RoF and Meteor), scatter shot runes, purification runes, Blessed light runes, apollo shield runes,
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 05-10-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

AoE runes exist, lightning runes :P
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

To be honest there are AoE runes (lightning runes), apollo shield runes (guardian runes) and blessed light runes (group healing). I do agree it would be nice to have a single target debuff and a single target puri rune though. But OMG the QQ from the mages in pvp when you debuff their suntoria...
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        To be honest there are AoE runes (lightning runes), apollo shield runes (guardian runes) and blessed light runes (group healing). I do agree it would be nice to have a single target debuff and a single target puri rune though. But OMG the QQ from the mages in pvp when you debuff their suntoria...
                        And to be fair,
                        guardian shield runes are nonwhere as effective as apollo shield. Guardian shield block a fixed amount of damage (2000 damage) whereas Apollo shield reduces 35% of damage. The latter is by far more effective versus boss.
                        Group regen level 5 runes are by no means as good as blessed light.

If a purification rune is put, it will be as good as purification spell of mage.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I want a light saber rune.

kthnxbai.

On a more serious note - I think that more cross class skills like this are on a whole a good idea. It blurs the definitions of the class's making it easier for all.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I think everyone knows what I am talking about, especially with the exodus of so many people lately. Flame this all you want, but it would be great to have a set of PvE only runes that can puri and scatter. That would save so much time and let probably 50% of all servers hit MP's their level.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                              AoE runes exist, lightning runes :P
                              Ah ya true that lol. Forgot LOL. How about the other AOE mage specific runes lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X