X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grisbourne
    started a topic Purification Runes

Purification Runes

Please make a rune that has the same effect as Purification, that would be a big help to some of us. A lot of players have quit the game and mages are hard to come by these days, thank you.

• laba-laba
    replied
    Yes!! Scattershot Runes!! or atleast remove the "immune to stun" buff on every bosses.

Leave a comment:

• R27176943
    replied
    Even with scatter/purify runes, archers/mages will be still needed. Plus 1.6 patch might bring dilemma to lot of players... It will be helpful, but I am glad, that we don't have that one patch yet...

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Grisbourne View Post
    I think everyone knows what I am talking about, especially with the exodus of so many people lately. Flame this all you want, but it would be great to have a set of PvE only runes that can puri and scatter. That would save so much time and let probably 50% of all servers hit MP's their level.
    That be stupid and what's the point of this being a mmo? I mean you go in multi dungeons to do multi player. It isn't meant for single player and if you want to solo stuff go play another game. You take away specific skills from other classes then it will make mages and archers obsolete. You won't even need a mage or archer if you had these runes to use.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    AoE runes exist, lightning runes :P
    Ah ya true that lol. Forgot LOL. How about the other AOE mage specific runes lol.

Leave a comment:

• Grisbourne
    replied
    I think everyone knows what I am talking about, especially with the exodus of so many people lately. Flame this all you want, but it would be great to have a set of PvE only runes that can puri and scatter. That would save so much time and let probably 50% of all servers hit MP's their level.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I want a light saber rune.

kthnxbai.

On a more serious note - I think that more cross class skills like this are on a whole a good idea. It blurs the definitions of the class's making it easier for all.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    To be honest there are AoE runes (lightning runes), apollo shield runes (guardian runes) and blessed light runes (group healing). I do agree it would be nice to have a single target debuff and a single target puri rune though. But OMG the QQ from the mages in pvp when you debuff their suntoria...
    And to be fair,
    guardian shield runes are nonwhere as effective as apollo shield. Guardian shield block a fixed amount of damage (2000 damage) whereas Apollo shield reduces 35% of damage. The latter is by far more effective versus boss.
    Group regen level 5 runes are by no means as good as blessed light.

If a purification rune is put, it will be as good as purification spell of mage.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    To be honest there are AoE runes (lightning runes), apollo shield runes (guardian runes) and blessed light runes (group healing). I do agree it would be nice to have a single target debuff and a single target puri rune though. But OMG the QQ from the mages in pvp when you debuff their suntoria...

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    AoE runes exist, lightning runes :P

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Just make runes for everything. AOE runes (forgot about lighting runes lol. Well I meant like mage specfic runes such as RoF and Meteor), scatter shot runes, purification runes, Blessed light runes, apollo shield runes,
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 05-10-2013, 01:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You mean 1.6 gives scattershot runes?

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    wait til 1.6.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    There is a lack of archers in my server. I guess we need scattershot runes.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    I'd be happy to see purification runes simply because the mage demand is so high. If you "need" a mage to do a run because of puri and no one is available to do a run...you don't do a run. Kinda frustrating that you're handcuffed. I mean how many MPs can be done without a knight? Seems fair to me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X