Key Event! helping the smaller cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Event! helping the smaller cashers

I know awhile back they did a Key event and im pretty sure everyone loved it right?
    Lets face it right now most of us players are in that middle point where we have a bunch of 60 gears working toward 70. But the problem is 70 mps dont have a summoner, and also we are not strong enough to beat the new nightmare yet to work on our 70 rings and jewels. So lets all work together and get another key event going on to get stronger and grow more!

So Pros: You get enough keys to get 1 or 2 more leg peices boosting your up stronger!

Cons: Cashers get stronger, But w8, most big time cashers already spent $300 and got a ton of legendary stones earlier last month. So most big time cashers got the sets legendary already.

So honestly this just helps out the small cashers like myself, Who are in need of keys to earn the stones, and also, could use some more cata keys anywas just like last event!

I believe the event had 10 skeleton keys and 1 cata key? lets do this now shout with me, Key event! Key event! Key Event!

Hmmm.. weren't you the guy who kept attacking me nonstop to dryad bomb me in bg?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol was it 70+ BG? if so then yes, i do that when i get close to the next rank, doing it now so watch out lol

Comment

i agree key event good idea another thing should be anyone whos vip should have a special access map or maps with special gifts being we pay monthly aswell as buying piles of balens at that crazy cost hope u can do something

Comment

Originally posted by matthewalle3 View Post
          lol was it 70+ BG? if so then yes, i do that when i get close to the next rank, doing it now so watch out lol
          Because that's the only way you can get to the next rank? If you need to Dryad bomb people, you don't deserve the rank, imho.

On topic: No I didn't love the event. Nor do I care if it returns.

Originally posted by R27326383 View Post
          i agree key event good idea another thing should be anyone whos vip should have a special access map or maps with special gifts being we pay monthly aswell as buying piles of balens at that crazy cost hope u can do something
          Greedy much...

Comment

lol someones in a bad mood

Comment

but ya for people not commenting on aspects of the games allowed, lets remember why we are here, if u agree and wanta key event speak up!

Comment

Don't want key events.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

but ya for people not commenting on aspects of the games allowed, lets remember why we are here, if u agree and wanta key event speak up!
                  It may be allowed but doesn't make it right you know. Dryad bombing and spawn camping are things that shouldn't be done and makes you look like a bully. You must be extremely weak or something if you need to be doing those types of things. Having Dryad wasn't there to bully others. it is there to protect you when people bully you. So you the lower guy can actually win sometimes if constantly hit. It isn't there to steal others people's honor and make them go in -1000+

Comment

im in the 70+ BG with 53k BR, with less than 2k from high commoner... So either i get bombed or do the bombing, every bg i get bombed a couple times, and loose 200 honor when they do it, so yes i am getting buillied and must bomb others so i can get postive honor.

Comment

im in the 70+ BG with 53k BR, with less than 2k from high commoner... So either i get bombed or do the bombing, every bg i get bombed a couple times, and loose 200 honor when they do it, so yes i am getting buillied and must bomb others so i can get postive honor.
                      Then you should have built up your BR before you moved on up dont you think?

Comment

I go into BG for carting and hope to get 3 battleground chests daily. What he did was to keep interrupting me, attacking me 6-7 times in a row. As a result, I ended up with about 1 battleground chest. When I told him off, he said "you're the tool of the day."
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

thread starter made a topic about skel keys, if you guys have any personal issues with him, best to do it in pm to avoid off topic. and battleground is called battleground for a reason, you don't go into a battle expecting all your opponents to let you do your stuff peacefully. i get dryad bombed all day long in bg and i never whine one bit because its all part of the game. So lets not set our own moral standards here and impose on others what they should/should not do in bg so it is subjectively, morally deemed acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                            thread starter made a topic about skel keys, if you guys have any personal issues with him, best to do it in pm to avoid off topic. and battleground is called battleground for a reason, you don't go into a battle expecting all your opponents to let you do your stuff peacefully. i get dryad bombed all day long in bg and i never whine one bit because its all part of the game. So lets not set our own moral standards here and impose on others what they should/should not do in bg so it is subjectively, morally deemed acceptable.
                            Wow props to you.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                              I agree, just like everything else it's all part of the game. I also get dryad bombed sometimes and what I just did is to avoid that player (yah you will have less shards but shat happens), hope that on my other BGs I will not encounter him and just let that BG go and move on. We all disturb one another when we are aiming for our next honor title (because if you don't you will not come up with that honor you have right now), just others have different ways to attain it, be it on honorary way or otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X