both sugestion and question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• both sugestion and question

It was said in the past that an auction house will be added where players will be able to sell their items to other players ..... it's been over an year since u said that will be soon aded i would realy like to know what soon means ? no offence

There are players that claim we'll get it merely because the Chinese servers have it. But it's not a rule that everything the Chinese have, we will get as well.

Comment

a GM came to our server and someone asked about it, its just something that havent implemented yet and probably wont until they figure out the best way to get balens out of it, cus i can promise u it will cost balens...

Comment

it was anounced one or two years ago that they are working at it and as matthewalle3 said it will be with balens but even thow i think that 2 years are enough to implement a simple update

Comment

The game has only been out of beta around 10/11 months in the non Chinese variants of the game.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdanbogo View Post
            it was anounced one or two years ago that they are working at it and as matthewalle3 said it will be with balens but even thow i think that 2 years are enough to implement a simple update
            One or two years ago..

Haha.. please get your facts right before posting.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol i dunno why u all whine over something that u don't see yet!

ever wondered what is the Homestead, coz i can see it from the first day and it is Coming Soon

Comment

Homestead is still coming soon on chinese version.

I think they're waiting for price adjustment in here for AH. There's a minimum price to sell at and they probably dont want it to be cheaper than what they sell in the market.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                X