Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Quitting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting...

Reason:

A lot of nobody players before who is now reaching to the Top of World Boss. I've been plundering that player for a certain time but now "he is now a "Knight Crusader" with 50K+ or even 60K BR. Upgraded wings Complete Legendary Sets. During Guild Battle you can clearly see that there number of players are are way too many. And it happens in just 1 day. How did he do that? And a lot of players in there guild are following to the top player.

How did they do that?

Cheat?

you may ask mr.google
    I already know the site.
    So, I guess this is goodbye.

Btw, A lot of good players are quitting in my server with the same reason.

Because this is a pay-2-win game. They drop $1000 on the game, and they become strong overnight.

The following holds true:
    Time spent + Money spent > Time spent (so if you work hard but don't spend, too bad. He's going to beat you)
    Time spent + Money spent > Money spent
    Money spent > Time spent
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Because this is a pay-2-win game. They drop $1000 on the game, and they become strong overnight.

The following holds true:
      Time spent + Money spent > Time spent (so if you work hard but don't spend, too bad. He's going to beat you)
      Time spent + Money spent > Money spent
      Money spent > Time spent
      Respectfully you need to add an extra to that:

Lots of Money spent > Time spent + Money Spent
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well, its true really.
        Unlike in some other games, here you cant get as powerful as quickly as the money spenders just by investing a lot of time. And you even cant beat the top players on some servers, if you spend $$$, because some outspend you easily

Just need to learn to live with that or quit. I'm having fun even though i know I'll never be no 1, so wth ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
          Well, its true really.
          Unlike in some other games, here you cant get as powerful as quickly as the money spenders just by investing a lot of time. And you even cant beat the top players on some servers, if you spend $$$, because some outspend you easily

Just need to learn to live with that or quit. I'm having fun even though i know I'll never be no 1, so wth ? lol
          And this for me gets my P.O.T.D award.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

i haven't gotten an award from you in ages. I QUIT!
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
              Ragequit Award of the Month for that post!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Respectfully you need to add an extra to that:

Lots of Money spent > Time spent + Money Spent
                this made me laugh out loud...so true...

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
                  Well, its true really.

very true...this game gets out of balance from time to time because cashers can leap ahead when certain promotions come along (the sudden influx of full 60 leg sets after the crystalloid promotion, for example), but what can you do? i have fun with my guildies and players on my server (and a few on other servers i've "met" in bg and arena) and enjoy figuring out how to beat the challenges inherent in the game (spire is the current thorn in my side). granted, arena and bg can be painful at times but that's only a small part of why i play the game.

Comment

The crystaloid/legend stone (last one) packs were a killer, in my server (s72-75-78) the n1 guild had only 2 members with a lv60 set complete, after that event almost every casher (and this merged server is quite full of em) have it complete, its kind of sad because im seeing ppl leaving for the unbalance and i dont want another merge to happen with my current server but well... i see it coming x.x

This game could have some "balance" if ppl could invest time and do stuff the whole day, not having limited quests and all that or at least have something useful to
                    do in the wilds other than 5 plunders a day and refresh mines, something like hunt enemies for good stuff or the AH intruction for example, that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                      The crystaloid/legend stone (last one) packs were a killer, in my server (s72-75-78) the n1 guild had only 2 members with a lv60 set complete, after that event almost every casher (and this merged server is quite full of em) have it complete, its kind of sad because im seeing ppl leaving for the unbalance and i dont want another merge to happen with my current server but well... i see it coming x.x

This game could have some "balance" if ppl could invest time and do stuff the whole day, not having limited quests and all that or at least have something useful to
                      do in the wilds other than 5 plunders a day and refresh mines, something like hunt enemies for good stuff or the AH intruction for example, that would be great.
                      i think that 7roads (and r2) bets they make more money from people who will spend more $$ to keep up, and they're right. think about it...the moderate casher who spends the money for vip and buys an occasional balen refill is easily replaceable by a new (and unsuspecting) player on a new server, but the whales who spend the hundreds of dollars every month are the ones (they think) they need to keep happy. and given they've already spent thousands to be the top players, the last thing you'd want if you're 7roads/r2games, is for them to feel as if someone who spends less money than them (or none at all) can compete with them.

Comment

So you're saying because they suddenly decided to get stronger, they cheat? Oh man, I see many of those in the past, seriously hope that all of them aren't cheating...
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

The bright side is they will be fighting each other in GA once the light/non cashers quit entirely lol, i find so many OP teams lately in GA that i cant count, its either
                          even fights which i like (because strategy matters here) and fights where my team dies in 2 turns.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                            That guy will never quit believe me. He's in a strong cashier guild very High br and they won guild war finals battle last week.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                              i think that 7roads (and r2) bets they make more money from people who will spend more $$ to keep up, and they're right. think about it...the moderate casher who spends the money for vip and buys an occasional balen refill is easily replaceable by a new (and unsuspecting) player on a new server, but the whales who spend the hundreds of dollars every month are the ones (they think) they need to keep happy. and given they've already spent thousands to be the top players, the last thing you'd want if you're 7roads/r2games, is for them to feel as if someone who spends less money than them (or none at all) can compete with them.
                              Lols, I've spent $2k, and I'm starting to see people who buy only VIP catch up to me in stats O_O I'm still ahead by 4k matk and what not, but it doesn't feel like a big increase for $2k xD Down the line, higher you get, the more quickly people catch up. Eh, at least I have better stats than some of the people who spent $5k ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X