Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Quitting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You actually dont have to spend any money on the game if you dont want to.

I play 3 characters one VIP two not VIP I was able to level up almost to the same level on two non VIP accounts within a week almost same time only about 3 levels difference but it doesnt matter because even if you do pay for VIP you still have to farm for troop upgrades, and daru or you get QQ pwned easily.

So yeah pay 2 win no can you pay 2 get higher gear faster yeah if you want to fork out thousands of wasted dollars.

Join a server join a guild spend 16 hours a day while your playing another game except during Multiplayer missions no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      So you're saying because they suddenly decided to get stronger, they cheat? Oh man, I see many of those in the past, seriously hope that all of them aren't cheating...
      I just plundered him a night before and I was looking at his equipment with lvl 57 and by the next reset I plundered him again. But he is now lvl 61 with complete lvl 60 legendary set.

Comment

Another thing, heavy cashiers are being thrown by these people.

Comment

Originally posted by webskip View Post
          I just plundered him a night before and I was looking at his equipment with lvl 57 and by the next reset I plundered him again. But he is now lvl 61 with complete lvl 60 legendary set.
          just FYI. it is possible that he took advantage of the crystaloid & leg packs. Would of had to spread buying it all out over a few events but that IS possible.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Respectfully you need to add an extra to that:

Lots of Money spent > Time spent + Money Spent
            Haha +1 to this
            ~Yafa~

Comment

this is all about money. paying is a cheat for free players

Comment

Working...
              X