Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is where freezing starts
    tried FB log in, cleared cache and history, updated java, changed net connection and same *** for the passing 2 days

so, anymore ideas?
    help plz!!!! this is the 4th post i do and no one helps, and i opened a ticket, no one replies!!!!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	1736095

tried another web browser?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

chrome and mozilla, same thing happens

Comment

Originally posted by wiki502 View Post
        chrome and mozilla, same thing happens
        I assume you're not running other CPU or memory heavy applications simultaneously, or trying to stream HD vdeo, d/l a movie, talking on skype all at the same time either.

Have you tried setting the priority of Flash within your Task manager?
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

only the laptop is connected to the net and just the wartune page is opened, yesterday was working normally and after the new patch it started to be this way.
          i tried to create a new account and everything worked normally there

Comment

Originally posted by wiki502 View Post
            only the laptop is connected to the net and just the wartune page is opened, yesterday was working normally and after the new patch it started to be this way.
            i tried to create a new account and everything worked normally there
            using LAN or WIFI?

I find my laptop just dies over WIFI trying to keep up. If you're using WIFI - try connecting through the LAN. After that my IT helpdesk skillz are exhausted...

Comment

tried wifi and lan, been changing browsers and computers for 2 days and nothing new

Comment

When they say "you cleared your cache", that doesn't mean "Delete Internet History" ... this seems to be a common misconception and I wish R2Games would make it clearer.

Especially right after an update, their servers are overloaded firing out 160MB of data to each and every player, and there's a tendency for corrupted / incomplete Flash files to get saved to your disk. You have to clear all these out, and start again ! Changing browser won't make a damn of difference, as they all use the same Flash program, and hence are trying to use the same corrupted / incomplete files. This isn't the IT Crowd, and "turning it off and on again" won't help you

Open the game, and when you see the loading screen with the "Whack a Mouse", follow these steps ...

Right click on the screen, and choose "Global Settings".

Then click on the tab named "Storage".

Click on the button "Local Storage Settings by Site"

You'll see a list of websites, and amounts of storage they are currently using.

You need to find the website for your server ... for example, I play on Wartune S5 Roaring Wetlands ... and the entry in the list for me is "s5.wartune.r2games.com". You should be able to work out which website corresponds to your server easily enough by just using a bit of common sense ! The storage will probably ready somewhere around 160MB.

So, you click on that line and click on the "Remove" button at the bottom. Then close everything, and restart your browser. It's going to take a while to reload, as he's pulling all 16 graphics, resources, sounds and script files from scratch i.e. the 160MB you just deleted before. But hopefully this time it will be a non-corrupted, complete set of data, and you can play normally.

Good luck, hope this helps !
                Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
                NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Working...
                X