Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Skills During Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Skills During Guild Battle

Now this has had me curious,

Why the hell do they allow all members have access to using these skills during guild battle when really the only person(s) that should have access to this is GM's or their officers. This are very expensive skills since the consume guild wealth so should they have a bit of protection and not used by that 1 random idiot member some guilds have that will use the skill just to use it.

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
    Now this has had me curious,

Why the hell do they allow all members have access to using these skills during guild battle when really the only person(s) that should have access to this is GM's or their officers. This are very expensive skills since the consume guild wealth so should they have a bit of protection and not used by that 1 random idiot member some guilds have that will use the skill just to use it.
    Only guild master and guild asst can use those skills. Others just have them for sure but can't use them.

Comment

Those are on display so that other members can tell what skills have been used without having to constantly looking at the chat interface.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

ah ok i was never sure since before i was g-m i didnt attempt to click on them or bring down the wrath of the guild XD something u dont wanna trial and error with lol

Comment

Working...
        X