Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight Skills VS World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Skills VS World Boss

What skills should a knight use against the world boss? I want to know because I followed the "non cash tank knight" thread to the T and have 4 extra skill points to allocate now. I want to focus on using them towards skills that will bring me more daru in the world boss because I am level 58 and only pull in around 200k daru per world boss so I know these are not the best skills to be using against the world boss.

I've included a screen shot of what my skills look like now. Please direct me on where to go from here for maximum world boss gains.Click image for larger version

Name:	knightskills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	604.9 KB
ID:	1736102

ult slasher and delphic, get them maxed ASAP.

I use the following sequence in WB:

ult slasher
    auto + slasher
    auto + ult slasher
    auto + slasher
    auto + ult slasher
    Enhanced delphic (regular delphic would work here also)

and i make around 800k gold/daru per world boss @ lvl 59.

If possible, i would consider opening up another tree, I have 2 one focused on def. one focused on dmg. The tree i use for WB (also use in BG/Arena) is this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	skill tree 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	385.0 KB
ID:	1669109
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-11-2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Bleed, start with delphic and you can squeeze in one more auto

Comment

round 1 : Ulti.Slash > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+slash)* > die

round 2 and after that : Delphic > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+slash)* > die

(*)double attack timing : need good connection + non laggy pc )
        gain 800k-900k / WB (voucher used)
        with base attack 14k+
        enhanced will destro Lv 6

usually i restart my pc before WB, just to make sure my pc not laggy

Comment

trololololololololoolllllll

Server : S38x
          Class : Archer
          BR : 180k+
          Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by Ashura1985 View Post
            round 1 : Ulti.Slash > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+slash)* > die

round 2 and after that : Delphic > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+Slasher)* > (auto+ulti.slash)* > (auto+slash)* > die

with base attack 14k+

Round 1: US > Auto+S > Auto+US > Auto+S > Auto+US > Auto+S

Round 2: US > EDD > Auto+S > Auto+US > DD > Auto+S <--- (works only with PVE set)

Round 3-10: Repeat round 2 ( if you fail to auto+US just repeat round 1)

57k BR Knight 50 leg pve set.

WB 50% without revive top 10 earnings 1-1.2kk gold/daru (will destroyer setup)
            WB 50% with revived top 3 earnings 1.7kk+ (will destroyer setup)
            WB 100% with revive rank 1 earning 2kk+ (Crit build setup)
            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              Bleed, start with delphic and you can squeeze in one more auto
              if only i started with 80 rage -.- lol after EDD im at 0 and start next fight with less than 80 still. I have been changing it up a little bit to do:

ult slasher
              auto + slasher
              auto + ult slasher
              delphic
              auto + slasher
              auto + ult slasher

i might be able to start with delphic the round after that, however when i get shadow thrasher on that tree im going to try and work that in there as well as long as i can find a combo that will still allow me to do delphic somewhere. Gonna need to do some testing for sure.
              Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-11-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                if only i started with 80 rage -.- lol after EDD im at 0 and start next fight with less than 80 still. I have been changing it up a little bit to do:

ult slasher
                auto + slasher
                auto + ult slasher
                delphic
                auto + slasher
                auto + ult slasher

i might be able to start with delphic the round after that, however when i get shadow thrasher on that tree im going to try and work that in there as well as long as i can find a combo that will still allow me to do delphic somewhere. Gonna need to do some testing for sure.
                Read ban-kai's post. That's exactly the same combo as mine. Never fail to be in top 5.

Comment

I am using the same combo, but I have to say the first " (auto+ulti.slash)“ doesn't work well, it is broken sometimes by animation or lag

Originally posted by Ashura1985 View Post

with base attack 14k+

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                    Read ban-kai's post. That's exactly the same combo as mine. Never fail to be in top 5.
                    my sequence for sure puts me in top 10 consistently. I do however want to try to see if i could double with shadow thrasher once i have pve set and see if i can still somehow work delphic in there as it would work out to a lot more dmg to replace shadow thrasher with slasher.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      my sequence for sure puts me in top 10 consistently. I do however want to try to see if i could double with shadow thrasher once i have pve set and see if i can still somehow work delphic in there as it would work out to a lot more dmg to replace shadow thrasher with slasher.
                      No. ST takes too long to cast and will never beat ult slasher. The combo i'm using allows you to use DD every round at the start hence more dmg. This is just my opinion tho feel free to try anything you want. I've tried every possible combo and this works best for me. Good luck fellow knights!

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                        No. ST takes too long to cast and will never beat ult slasher. The combo i'm using allows you to use DD every round at the start hence more dmg. This is just my opinion tho feel free to try anything you want. I've tried every possible combo and this works best for me. Good luck fellow knights!
                        i would be trying to replace ST with slasher not ult. slasher and if i couldnt get it to combo, auto + ST i wouldnt bother, But it is possible to auto + delphic just really hard to work out that timing. as i said doesnt hurt to try and test it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                          I am using the same combo, but I have to say the first " (auto+ulti.slash)“ doesn't work well, it is broken sometimes by animation or lag
                          yes it is broken sometimes by animation or lag, that why i always do restart pc before WB
                          its work for me, well if i may say i already adjust my self for timing at my pc and my connection
                          indeed its require practice

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                            Round 1: US > Auto+S > Auto+US > Auto+S > Auto+US > Auto+S

Round 2: US > EDD > Auto+S > Auto+US > DD > Auto+S <--- (works only with PVE set)

Round 3-10: Repeat round 2 ( if you fail to auto+US just repeat round 1)

57k BR Knight 50 leg pve set.

WB 50% without revive top 10 earnings 1-1.2kk gold/daru (will destroyer setup)
                            WB 50% with revived top 3 earnings 1.7kk+ (will destroyer setup)
                            WB 100% with revive rank 1 earning 2kk+ (Crit build setup)

How much rage do you need to start with? I start with 35. Would it be better for me to work towards EDD every 2 or so battles or should I just use DD when I can?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                              How much rage do you need to start with? I start with 35. Would it be better for me to work towards EDD every 2 or so battles or should I just use DD when I can?
                              u can pretty much do both delphics everyround if u dont miss auto+ US just have to find the right sequence. but after first round i usually always DD when i can cause i know i will have rage next round
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X