I just hit afk and use slasher and the 2 delphics :P
    always 110k-130k XD
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
      u can pretty much do both delphics everyround if u dont miss auto+ US just have to find the right sequence. but after first round i usually always DD when i can cause i know i will have rage next round

How can you do both delphics every round? I only start with 35 rage. Slasher gets me 15, Ultimate Slasher takes away 15 to make me stay at the same amount of rage as before I used it. Dephic Destroyer takes 80 and Enhanced Delphic Destroyer takes 100.

Based off this I dont see how you can get both delphics in 1 round.

Round 1: US > Auto+S > Auto+US > Auto+S > Auto+US > Auto+S

Round 2: US > EDD > Auto+S > Auto+US > DD > Auto+S <--- (works only with PVE set)

Round 3-10: Repeat round 2 ( if you fail to auto+US just repeat round 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
        u can pretty much do both delphics everyround if u dont miss auto+ US just have to find the right sequence. but after first round i usually always DD when i can cause i know i will have rage next round
        Ofc you can, but with pvp set? 0 chance...with pve sure

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Ofc you can, but with pvp set? 0 chance...with pve sure

What is the difference between the pve set and the pvp set in terms of rage? They both give you a start boost of 30 rage so where is the difference?

Comment

pve gives u +10 rage after every hit

Comment

With your current skills, you're best to just spam auto+slash then ulti and back. I would suggest redoing your skills though, as reflect, and even shadow thrasher, become less useful at your level than having a Delphic on your bar, I would reskill, or get a second skill book if you want to spend, allowing you to get more gold at world boss using the above rotations.

Comment

The thorns really only work well at L3, and reputedly don't belong at world boss because reflected damage doesn't help your gold/daru take. Shadow thrasher vs. Delphic depends on armor and opponent. In arena/battleground I find that even an L1 shadow thrasher beats a delphic that I never build up the rage to use; boss battles get delphic (I don't have enhanced delphic).

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  With your current skills, you're best to just spam auto+slash then ulti and back. I would suggest redoing your skills though, as reflect, and even shadow thrasher, become less useful at your level than having a Delphic on your bar, I would reskill, or get a second skill book if you want to spend, allowing you to get more gold at world boss using the above rotations.
                  If he is a casher then yes he can get double skill tree.However, if he is a non casher he can't change skills as he will never be wanted in spire or MP with out apollo shield, and you really need that skill if you plan on going far in the pve content.

Comment

Working...
                  X