95 devotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 devotion

Just my words take them with a grain of salt but i have stopped going to Arena and here is why

With the advent of cross server pvp points Arena is just a crock now... kicked out of groups after group, no one having fun in the Arena... well little secret 50% of everyone who goes there will lose ... but more then 50% are the free players just another factor of the Pay to Win that dragging the game down
    Last edited by Searphim; 05-12-2013, 09:31 AM.

Then you are in elitist guild. In mine guild we go even like 40k br with 60k br.

Comment

Hang in a level range until you're the higher end of it. It'll do you wonders. Also, you'll regret not getting the insignia if you plan on playing for awhile. Insignia are needed in massive quantities to make legendary pve gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
        Hang in a level range until you're the higher end of it. It'll do you wonders. Also, you'll regret not getting the insignia if you plan on playing for awhile. Insignia are needed in massive quantities to make legendary pve gear.
        ikr? omg I hear people complaining about having like 10k insigs... I need 35k more for the damn 60 pve set x.x

Comment

Working...
        X