Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lvl 70 MP for Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lvl 70 MP for Knight?

    im currently lvl 68 knight and sadly DT knight is a burden and not needed, was wondering if anyone knows if the new 70 mps are knight friendly or even better, knight a must ?

  • #2
    i heard everyone saying a good tank is a must for 70 mp.. so you probably don't need to worry about that. unless you're a knight which can't tank, then that's too bad.

    i think 2 archer 2 mage or 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage is the best set up for 70 mp (i seen some chinese wartune videos, they seem to prefer 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage set up, but this is provided that the mage must have pve set)

    edit: and no, i don't think knights are a burden in DT. a good tanker knight makes DT so much easier, no matter how much they say that knights are a burden in DT, i don't quite agree.
    Last edited by shynnblu; 05-11-2013, 06:57 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      ok cool tnks bud, and yes I can tank im able to tank DT NM first boss atm,

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
        i heard everyone saying a good tank is a must for 70 mp.. so you probably don't need to worry about that. unless you're a knight which can't tank, then that's too bad.

        i think 2 archer 2 mage or 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage is the best set up for 70 mp (i seen some chinese wartune videos, they seem to prefer 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage set up, but this is provided that the mage must have pve set)

        edit: and no, i don't think knights are a burden in DT. a good tanker knight makes DT so much easier, no matter how much they say that knights are a burden in DT, i don't quite agree.
        Where do you watch the Chinese server vids? i would like to watch them!
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

        Comment


        • #5
          well, as u know i can't post those links here, might get banned for it. but i normally go to read up their forum and the players there would post links about completing tough mp, normally on youtube or youku.com

          Comment


          • #6
            High BR makes up for everything.

            Given a 70k BR knight or 70k BR archer, I will take the archer over knight anytime in DT. Simply because the archer can tank.

            As for Lych Lair, for the time being, a knight is still needed.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
              well, as u know i can't post those links here, might get banned for it. but i normally go to read up their forum and the players there would post links about completing tough mp, normally on youtube or youku.com
              Well i would ask for their forum, but i guess you wouldn't be able to tell me that either xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

              Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

              Comment


              • #8
                you need Knights in DT Nm secounds boss.

                But only if the knights is strong.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

                  Given a 70k BR knight or 70k BR archer, I will take the archer over knight anytime in DT. Simply because the archer can tank.
                  that's a little same as saying if you'd use a high level knight or high level archer for wb isn't it.. i think knights are only needed in situations where there isn't a main tank.. otherwise they are really not that sought after..

                  Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Well i would ask for their forum, but i guess you wouldn't be able to tell me that either xD
                  send you a pm.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Correct.

                    When we first reach 65, we need a knight for tanking. As time passes and everyone gets stronger, the knight is not needed.

                    Same for L70 mp.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      As above a knight is not needed provided you have a tank archer/mage but 2 archers are a must in samsara depending on what 2nd boss shows up ( the lizard boss requres scatter and can heal 100k per turn)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by horick View Post
                        As above a knight is not needed provided you have a tank archer/mage but 2 archers are a must in samsara depending on what 2nd boss shows up ( the lizard boss requres scatter and can heal 100k per turn)
                        On what boss shows up? there is more then 1 2nd boss?
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          On what boss shows up? there is more then 1 2nd boss?
                          Yes a lizard boss and a clone of the last Moonevil boss

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by horick View Post
                            Yes a lizard boss and a clone of the last Moonevil boss
                            Wow, lucky i am no where near there yet, so i can prepare for that sort of dungeon lol
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                            Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Where do you watch the Chinese server vids? i would like to watch them!
                              NM Samsara post-nerf iirc.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X