Lvl 70 MP for Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 70 MP for Knight?

im currently lvl 68 knight and sadly DT knight is a burden and not needed, was wondering if anyone knows if the new 70 mps are knight friendly or even better, knight a must ?

i heard everyone saying a good tank is a must for 70 mp.. so you probably don't need to worry about that. unless you're a knight which can't tank, then that's too bad.

i think 2 archer 2 mage or 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage is the best set up for 70 mp (i seen some chinese wartune videos, they seem to prefer 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage set up, but this is provided that the mage must have pve set)

edit: and no, i don't think knights are a burden in DT. a good tanker knight makes DT so much easier, no matter how much they say that knights are a burden in DT, i don't quite agree.
    Last edited by shynnblu; 05-11-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

ok cool tnks bud, and yes I can tank im able to tank DT NM first boss atm,

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
        i heard everyone saying a good tank is a must for 70 mp.. so you probably don't need to worry about that. unless you're a knight which can't tank, then that's too bad.

i think 2 archer 2 mage or 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage is the best set up for 70 mp (i seen some chinese wartune videos, they seem to prefer 1 knight 2 archer 1 mage set up, but this is provided that the mage must have pve set)

edit: and no, i don't think knights are a burden in DT. a good tanker knight makes DT so much easier, no matter how much they say that knights are a burden in DT, i don't quite agree.
        Where do you watch the Chinese server vids? i would like to watch them!
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

well, as u know i can't post those links here, might get banned for it. but i normally go to read up their forum and the players there would post links about completing tough mp, normally on youtube or youku.com

Comment

High BR makes up for everything.

Given a 70k BR knight or 70k BR archer, I will take the archer over knight anytime in DT. Simply because the archer can tank.

As for Lych Lair, for the time being, a knight is still needed.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
              well, as u know i can't post those links here, might get banned for it. but i normally go to read up their forum and the players there would post links about completing tough mp, normally on youtube or youku.com
              Well i would ask for their forum, but i guess you wouldn't be able to tell me that either xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

you need Knights in DT Nm secounds boss.

But only if the knights is strong.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Given a 70k BR knight or 70k BR archer, I will take the archer over knight anytime in DT. Simply because the archer can tank.
                  that's a little same as saying if you'd use a high level knight or high level archer for wb isn't it.. i think knights are only needed in situations where there isn't a main tank.. otherwise they are really not that sought after..

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Well i would ask for their forum, but i guess you wouldn't be able to tell me that either xD
                  send you a pm.

Comment

Correct.

When we first reach 65, we need a knight for tanking. As time passes and everyone gets stronger, the knight is not needed.

Same for L70 mp.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

As above a knight is not needed provided you have a tank archer/mage but 2 archers are a must in samsara depending on what 2nd boss shows up ( the lizard boss requres scatter and can heal 100k per turn)

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
                        As above a knight is not needed provided you have a tank archer/mage but 2 archers are a must in samsara depending on what 2nd boss shows up ( the lizard boss requres scatter and can heal 100k per turn)
                        On what boss shows up? there is more then 1 2nd boss?

Comment

On what boss shows up? there is more then 1 2nd boss?
                          Yes a lizard boss and a clone of the last Moonevil boss

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
                            Yes a lizard boss and a clone of the last Moonevil boss
                            Wow, lucky i am no where near there yet, so i can prepare for that sort of dungeon lol

Comment

Where do you watch the Chinese server vids? i would like to watch them!
                              NM Samsara post-nerf iirc.

Comment

Working...
                              X