PvP set vs PvE set..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP set vs PvE set..

K guys i dont wanna debate about this topic any more, im here to throw a challenge to any 55k BR knight with the level 50 PvE leg out there to prove that 50 PvE leg just sucks in comparison to the 55 PvP.... im in the 60-70 BG.
    And yes please dont come up with explanations of why you think PvE leg is better... ive had numerous debates with a lot of people on this topic(some agree, others dont) and i just wanna prove that PvP set is better to end the debate once and for all....
    Game?

pve eat pvp... Simple. If you fight with ppl who dont know how to use it maybe you win, maybe you win with knight , but this only proff pve is not that good for knight. Archer or mage with 55k br eat you on breakfast with legend pve .
    Last edited by miQQQs; 05-12-2013, 01:07 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      This is simple... Pve legend is just better...yeah you have little lower patt & start rage only from clothing but you have rage...Rage...And rage. But in my option knight have to long cd...archer with 15 sec cd lf and dds aoe or mage with his all stuffs see more profits this is your and every1 own choice . If you think pvp is better 4 u, use it . What you want from us in this topic? 4 me pve eat pvp...
      Actually this topic was aimed at some of my friends who disagreed with me, people who were at my side thought of having a duel but there was no one available for it so we thought of searching in the forums....
      And yes PvP set is a lot better than PvE(50) for knights atleast

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Actually this topic was aimed at some of my friends who disagreed with me, people who were at my side thought of having a duel but there was no one available for it so we thought of searching in the forums....
        And yes PvP set is a lot better than PvE(50) for knights atleast
        Yeah, thats why i decide to reedit post
        I know few knights with 50 set and 55-60k br and they like it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          pve eat pvp... Simple. If you fight with ppl who dont know how to use it maybe you win, maybe you win with knight , but this only proff pve is not that good for knight. Archer or mage with 55k br eat you on breakfast with legend pve .
          Actually... i win against all classes who use pve 50 ... ill post some ss after bg

Comment

In equal conditions (same BR using each the sets u mentioned AND having the same holy seal lvl) PVE legend wins.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              PvP set vs PvE set..
              K guys i dont wanna debate about this topic any more, im here to throw a challenge to any 55k BR knight with the level 50 PvE leg out there to prove that 50 PvE leg just sucks in comparison to the 55 PvP.... im in the 60-70 BG.
              how many times must you be told that you CANNOT challenge and compare pve set vs pvp set of SAME BR? because it doesn't make simple sense at all.

let me ask you this no brainer question: what is br made of? br is made of stats right? so given the same stats if you have 2k bonus reduction to def then who would win? OBVIOUSLY the pvp set user would win if you are comparing the SAME BR... RIGHT??

but now the deal is this: given all other stats equal and using the same jewel/rings, same level guild skill, enlightenment, astrals etc etc, the one who equip pve leg set will have A TON of extra BR compared to the pvp set user. So let me ask you again.. why would you challenge someone using pve leg set with the same BR as you on pvp set?

all that is said above is really, just a repeat of what you have been told previously.
              Last edited by shynnblu; 05-12-2013, 02:27 AM. Reason: add in quote

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                In equal conditions (same BR using each the sets u mentioned AND having the same holy seal lvl) PVE legend wins.
                i don't agree with this.. refer to my post #7. but i do agree that pve set is better than pvp set. just not the same br.

Comment

no brainer topic no brainer questions no brainer thread owner.. just... no brainer

Comment

forgive the thread starter.. just a kid.. or a noob... or maybe a special noob kid )

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                      i don't agree with this.. refer to my post #7. but i do agree that pve set is better than pvp set. just not the same br.
                      Don't bother wasting your time explaining to this noob. One does not own pve set knows nuts. He's gona just repeat the same thing over & over. Never ending... This dude has some passive called "your argument is invalid" on him.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

By the way, knight has the fastest rage gain. So they have no issues with that..
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

key kid i will give u another logic..

ive seen your post that if ever there is a 65pvp set you would go for it.. so here is the deal 65pvpleg vs 60pve.. (50pveleg vs 55pvp has not so much difference)

knight vs knight
                            (just an assumption)
                            65pvp - lets say u will have a 16kpdef ; ummm and a 20k attck wow that's something huh?
                            VS
                            60Pve leg - in pdef for sure this will dominate..lets say 18k pdef? ; and an attck of 22k maybe..oh ill make it 20k same with the pvp -_-

to summarize, since pvp have a -2k pdef against target.. pveleg will be on 16kpdef..same with pvp; wow! identical! 16kpdef;20attck knight vs 16kpdef;20attck

thats so amazing! but guess what pve leg will spam you with delphics .. so good luck!

dont mind me im drunk!

Comment

don't compare something that is impossible to do so...think about it a bit before posting it, it's really simple...tho the pvp set has the 2k defense ignore option you forget one pretty important thing...

having pve set gives you 1 extra rod to use so as a kngiht you'd use the following gems PATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP....some may wanna add block...but let's say it's only the 4 main gems...tis will mean pve users and pvp users will never have the same BR, as much as you'd wanna believe that

Item stats will be higher (as star rating) on the pve set, adding 1 extra rod to all items, and having same astrals, and GS levels, i'd say pretty sure that a pve set user will have higher stats than the pvp user and given the rage amount a pve set can get you, you'd be spammed with thrashers and delphics without even knowing.

Ohh did i mention that if a pve set user has intercept you're kinda dead?...using interept on a pvp set user is really an awesome idea...while on a pve set user it really doesn't count that much...

Comment

Working...
                              X