This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hacking wartune

recently it has become unbearable to play this game.in GB, BG and in the arena more and more players are using hacking.those players who spend real money because of this go away from the game.I wonder,game give a good profit then why the game have poor protection against hacking?this is very strange.Pay attention to the guild Onez(deepmill server
    ).it is impossible to win this guild because a lot of players from this guild are using hacking.
    A lot of players from this guild have legendary items 50 and 60 lvl.all these items they acquire very quickly.this is possible if they spend a lot of money.but I do not think most of the players in this guild such rich mans))))See what their highest and funny br.if it is not hacking and what is it?or is this done on purpose?to lure money from players.
    you can very easily find out this checking theirs recharge.if they are honest players you will see that they paid.if not paid then it means hacking.

if you do not take decisive action that honest players who spend real money will leave your game.
    Last edited by ringogold; 05-12-2013, 09:07 AM.

Again and again noobs calling cashers hack with no SS or solid proof. Are you making any sense? How does one take action when you're behaving this way?

Comment

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

I agree with ringogold there is many proofs of them doing that hack dmg, already tested with tehnology and it was more then 30 players always using it
        Game: League of Angels
        Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
        Character: Tomi
        LVL : 70+
        Guild : ExYu

Comment

1st learn about game mechanics... Then write about hacks,cheats,tools ... Too much youtube you watch guys, too much...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Submit tickets to the devs and provide all your evidence to them.

Whining here will achieve precisely: 0
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

without any proof. and there is none i am sure . those statements are false accusations and should be accounted as such.

ergo. guild onez is the victim here and i ask the veteran team or person responsible for those predicaments to take action into clearing our name which i am sure will be done and punish this person coz he is giving us a bad name for no reason and definately out of grief.

on the side not i bet ur just a spoiled kid who got his toys taken away and is not center of the universe anymore. also ... do you meet us often in BG ? even on cross server ? doubt it. GB is 3 times a week and you only fight us once im sure. and in Arenas ? how can a AI hack when ur atacking it ? and if you got dropped thats understandable coz except for like 3 persons in top 20 rest is Onez. We are friendly and work for our reputation.
              Last edited by lorderc; 05-12-2013, 05:32 AM.

Comment

This technology is called lvl5 POTS! and full scrolled! howhg

Comment

hahahahahaah damn hackings ................ der is no such hackings in wartune brothers u guys just jealous i guess .................. wartune n hacks no combo............ )))

Comment

can your provide a video and upload to youtube and submit a ticket to R2 with the video link?
                    I believe a video speaks a thousand words.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

If you suspect a player of hacking, then report him. Even though there is no fool proof way of keeping hacks out of the game, it is really easy for GMs to check transactions. Even survey offers are registered. So if balens are used without there being any record of them being purchased or acquired through surveys, then these players are banned permanently with a click of a mouse button.

Comment

Mind giving some info Frecklez what will you do to this person for throwing in some false accusations please ?

Guild ONEZ has only 2 persons with leg 50 eq.
                        Which is me and guild leader. i aquired my full lev 50 leg 2 days ago. and i did 3 god nm runs for a long time..... since i was like lev 57. now i hit lev 65. is that fast ? doubtful.

Comment

Just go and find a work ..... ah yeah and play a game , not whine at forum lol .

Comment

Unsubstantiated accusations of a player being surprised how much money other people have
                            There used to be the Astral hack incindent plus the seed hack. That is long ago though and has since been fixed. The only hacks that I know of nowadays, is programs that get hold of your pw or others that make you pay/ fill out surveys. And from what i read, none of them work.. Understandably, because any "recharge" of balens for example, that does not come from any legal recharge action (free offers, spending money)
                            is easily identifyable. My two cents

Comment

I'm a member of the Guild in question here, and I can say without reservations that no one in this guild is 'hacking'. I'm not one of the top players (at level 62 - lol), but the players that are at the top have spent hours and hours working to get there. I play a lot, and spend my fair share on the game. But, when I sign on most of the top players are already there. And, when I sign off they are still there! I decided a few weeks ago to 'get a life' - lol - so my advancement has slowed considerable. But, to accuse those willing to put in many hours - and much money - of hacking is showing just how petty some people can be.

Comment

Working...
                              X