No announcement yet.

[Activity] Collect Soldier's Medallions in May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least this event does not require users to steal crops from their guild mates, thus preventing guild strife that many have probably witnessed. Also, it does seem that R2 is pushing the spending more and more. I bet they are seeing how far they can go before cash players push back and not spend money. I wait for that day when the price plummet due to lack of payers. It will be a Dresden Fire Sale!
    Serenity
    Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
      Thx for adding this, does it come from another forum or did i miss it?
      anyway a vip user would need 49 more chest so 5x595= 2975 balens, way cheaper than by doing the balen quests. but still way overpriced imo..
      So would this include doing the alchemy/ daru/mystery events? Or would it just be for the non balen events that you would need the extra 49 chests?

Comment

no just the 3 weeks n £30 for a mount lol! i'll pass!! if u cannot get it by time consumed alone then its not an event, its a money maker for R2

Comment

mount looks like jaguar in different colour too! or nightshade for that matter! worth 3 weeks n £30? i think not

Comment

At last, a heavy casher who has already obtained the mount. I think this is better looking and has more details than the Nightshade. Hope the Nightshade gets fixed soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture(1).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1669165
            Last edited by rheasteer; 05-14-2013, 02:39 AM.

Comment

so the cost to collect by events + buy chests is 2975 ? but we'll get it at end of event?

Comment

Working...
              X