don't put ideas/ suggestions on forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't put ideas/ suggestions on forums

the only reason to put ideas / suggestions of forums is if you want someone to come along and tell you how bad your idea is.

oh and also how wrong you are.

you're so wrong...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

ROFL love it !!

Comment

we discuss for better ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonyi View Post
          we discuss for better ideas.
          i don't see much discussing I see people telling other people why there idea sucks ROFL. Funny other mmo's I have played when someone doesn't Like the give -1 and when they do like they give a +1 this game people just talk down to you and its very upsetting at times. I joined before clothign was implemented it does feel odd playing a game where someoen is hitting me with a broom or shooting me with a squirt gun.

Comment

Sadly, this person who put forth this suggestion, had to put on the forum as a suggestion. I will have to admit, though, that this suggestion is a good idea, but the author should not have put it up on the forum, for this is not the place for such things.
            Serenity
            Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
              i don't see much discussing I see people telling other people why there idea sucks ROFL. Funny other mmo's I have played when someone doesn't Like the give -1 and when they do like they give a +1 this game people just talk down to you and its very upsetting at times. I joined before clothign was implemented it does feel odd playing a game where someoen is hitting me with a broom or shooting me with a squirt gun.
              Er, wouldn't someone telling you your idea sucks and why it sucks be a good thing? You see it from a different perspective and can see why it will not benefit us or R2 to implement such ideas? Perhaps you can work around and think of a way to correct that flaw?

Comment

Constructive Feedback vs. Negative Feedback? The forums are here to put out a suggestion, idea, etc., not a place to be ridiculed, and treated like an idiot/moron. I know not everyone is perfect, but don't think of oneself superior to others, we all bleed red!

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
                  Constructive Feedback vs. Negative Feedback? The forums are here to put out a suggestion, idea, etc., not a place to be ridiculed, and treated like an idiot/moron. I know not everyone is perfect, but don't think of oneself superior to others, we all bleed red!
                  I couldn't have said it better.

Constructive critisism is a +
                  Negative critisim is a -

seems we have a lot of negative feedback that helps no one and borders on the line of harassment.

Comment

The problem with some topic starters is that they are so utterly convinced their idea is the "BESTEST EVAH" that even a normal reply like "This has been suggested before, it can't be done" is considered the biggest personal insult imaginable and reply back something along the lines of "FU for saying it can't be done! Who are you, a ***** mod?!" So it's not just the people that reply that start being offensive or rude. Lots of times it's the TS.

Comment

first of all, if you guys want your suggestions to be acknowledge try thinking it through if its worth it.. forget it of you are suggesting to change the mechanic of a game..
                      ok i will give u a suggestion that is worth posting.

adding a gauge bar of your current rage when off battle.. like in BG, GB, MPDs, campaign

now that is a suggestion worth discussing

Comment

Hmmm....TS as in Topic Sender, or Technical Support(Monitors)?

Comment

Topic Starter.

Comment

Working...
                          X