New Event new Differance...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Event new Differance...

Well lets start from memories, we all remember event with Ancient Spirits, therewaseasy way to get rewards (mount especialy)if u using balen, but.. if no-balen player, wasted some of his time to get final reward from even, mount, he was able to get it(camping farm like a crazy nearly 24h/7..like i did and got mount)..but now...

The New Event the new PROBLEMS.

Why R2, jsut tell me why u are so greedy and made next event basicly only for casher, what a event is that when a player cant get final reward cuze he is POOR and he cant buybalen to get, questitems that he will be missing to get that mount.

Again u r2, u r favorite is Balen player, u just ignoring us, u ignoring normal players who help u run this game...hope u will stop greed b4 it will be to late, and u start miss normal players, cuze most of unhappy will finaly leave, when u hit them more and more with making diferance cash/no cash... hit us hard hit more...im nearly to quit this nice game also but after4-5 mounths of play? u will ask why? cuze im bored and i feel not important..

Well keep doing u r good job and make more event that only casher and they "pay for win" can get evrything and a normal player can jsut take a 1 cloath and be "happy?" ofc no money no honey, hopesoon will be no normal players no cashers...and u willdeal with it... i think i quiting this game C ya...no senseto help some one who ignore you.

Ancient Spirits has been the best event so far.

It gave those who had more time the chance to get the mount at the end. But oh well, it's another Piggy mount event. I believe even the reindeer mount was available for free players that saved up their mount whips...

Be nice if they stuck to free players earning the grand prize, while at a more time consuming cost.

Comment

Alpaca Event = Slightly Balen / Luck event depends on if you had any whips save already since the whips started same time. Based on if you were able to get 2/3 card procs.
      Reindeer Event = Everyone gets a mount.
      Piggy Event = Balen mount
      Chocobo Event = Everyone can get a mount
      Frost Lynx = Balen Mount

So just wait for the next one, or they might add an extra event in there to make it easier they haven't revealed yet. But atm yeah it's a balen mount event, for those without clothing still get some more clothing.

Comment

I'll get clothing most likely, i don't usualy care all-too much about mounts since you always can get one from much easier events.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Not everyone can get a mount at chocobo event.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yep, I'm a mid level casher and I'm passing on the event. Not paying 7,000 balens for a +15 mount.

Comment

uhumnoticedalso one good thing.... players withlvl less than 46 out of 1event quest... or is there a way to go spire on 45 lvl?

Comment

It sucks i agree but you should know this is how R2 works. That is why I don't look forward to these events anymore. I know it is a balen only even and therefore I don't even care for it. Ill get what I can but if I can't get the mount then that's fine. Going to get mount whips instead or gold I believe.

Comment

Working...
                X