Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    The biggest problem is that those who spend the most make the level system pointless.
    When a level 32 can beat a level 40 it makes it a bit pointless.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    and many top spenders in S100 has quit to spend balans if them not get it free them dosent get them.

I know alot of players some start spend lesser becouse everthing should not be about balans. Man should aless give all a chance to get it free and if them dosent want a boring stuff let them chooes to buy away it.

I buy my chicken becouse i dont like to be awake 24/7 for try steal 200 a day for get it free but i know some people was aaway and make it for free.

And its like that man should make a game all should be ablet to make it. What ever them chooes to do.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    You dont need the mount. The mount this month isn't even that good. Plus it's only +15 stats. Sure they stack with other mounts but still isn't worth it. You can get a +10 mount from shop instead for much cheaper. If you really want stats for that amount of balens then go buy the mystery shop wildfire mount. That gives +50 stats and is more or less worth it. This event still benefits non cashers though. You can still get clothing and you can still get a lot of gold/whips from it. So no reason to cry too much about it. Non cashers just won't get the mount which will most likely look totally different than the way it looks in the stable anyway.

Leave a comment:

• daniee02
    replied
    The problem no is charge, Example one event whit good rewards need expend 500 balens oks is good and just, why any guy can take 5usd, The problem is items for event need expend more of 50usd o.o for take items, and more of 100usd for others items, How is possible? Last event for Chocobo just for all why you can buy all items whit time and playing event, Now yes or yes need expend for this Mount or Cloaths O.o

PD: The problem no is free users or balens users, Why all read ALL GAMES have up items for guys expended real cash and here whit events how last event ancient spirit can take cloaths or mounts, The problem is now.. Yes or Yes need expend BALENS for take new mount thats no good for muchs players.

Leave a comment:

• R28339581
    replied
    Every day i see less ppl here, and is the only cause that servers need mergue, if just have a Auction house here like on Wartune BR(Legend BR) where ppl can sell items for balens this event can exist...but this form only made more ppl to leave, the server 159 start in middle of pig mount event, so...no one got it, the Chocobo most ppl that got lose some friends, but now is the wartune that gonna lose players

Leave a comment:

• Machairodus
    replied
    my solution is simpler, don't spend here, and eventually you will get:
    option 1: greediness win over business and this company shut down the game arguing that is is not worth the inversion (and all that players that spent hundreds/thousands of cash found themselves owners of nothing but their memories)
    option 2: business over greediness and they rethink their model and balance prices to win most in the end

My personal opinion, is that after watching the evolution of this company since last december, option 1 has all the tickets to be the more reasonable outcome, complaining here will not work, send them tickets will not work, amigos don't spent a dimme here, and sure as hell r2 will start worrying about, i only have to watch around to see that every cash event they push on, more players quit the game and less get the items, just check mounts around in game, very few players got alpacas, nearly all got reindeers, not many piggies, a decent bunch manage to get chocobos (losing a few friends in the process but that is another story), and now this white tiger with lousy stats that abosutely nobody will get unless they spent an indecent amount of money for a pixelated image again.

Even a Michael Bay film is not as expensive as this game (metaforically speaking), if any casher is reading this this, please check how many money do you have spent in this game, check your bank account, make some numbers, now think what you could make with all that money, holydays in bahamas?, new state of the art personal computer?, half the bloody catalog of any videogame console?, see my point?

Micropayments that doesn't unbalance the game are ok and a lot of us will gladly pay for those as support for a free online game, but 500 real cash for a mount??, add costume sets, gems, etc....
    Of course the money is yours to spend as you want, but when 80% non casher/mid casher quit this game and you don't had any easy targets to beat on, and when this company doesn't earn enough money with the small number of ppw players and close this game, don't cry or say i did not warn you all, because power without powerless people around to boss off is not fun at all, and the purpose of any game is to become fun.
    Last edited by Machairodus; 05-13-2013, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R28339581
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
    No pay No win. ^__^
    yes...no pay no win and no play anymore...is the way to ppl leave...events that only who have balens can win and become even more stronger

Leave a comment:

• SuperMimi
    replied
    No pay No win. ^__^

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    This is P2W game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X