No announcement yet.

Collect Soldier's Medallions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree with most pplz here..Its hard enough for Non paying members to play this game nvm the fact we look forward to such Events were we can scrap up enough event items to get such stuff as "Clothing, Fashion cores,Training Whips, and etc" that we normally would have a insane time to acquire without buying.

I too did the Math for this new Hot event with those warrior meds

1) Spire Run x1 med
    2) 2 runs in HOH(Hall Of Heros) x1 med
    3) 80 devotion x1 med

Now to even get the Mount which would greatly help all non buyers you have to use the Alchemy to get x2 Med. Without that quest u only make it to 60 maybe 70 med, but adding the 2 from this balen quest u make easily 130 within the allotted time frame of the event.

Prior to this event the last event though u had to really bust your *** off to acquire , even non buyers were able to gain the top prize. They should stick with non buyer quest for such hot events to encourage non-buyer players to stay on to work for such items as mounts or any other top prize if it was worth it. At least then it works in these guys favor cause they r drawing in fromt he non buyer list of players with these hot event.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
      The biggest problem is that those who spend the most make the level system pointless.
      When a level 32 can beat a level 40 it makes it a bit pointless.
      If you are losing to people 8+ lvls below you. That isn't the cashers fault. That is your fault for not building your char correctly. Need to research your class and learn how to play it. You shouldn't be losing to people that lower than you and if you still are. It means you suck basically.

Comment

that is true even if we all stood on even grounds a lvl 32 shouldnt be able to beat a lvl 40..Though i did run into a lvl 34 player on a server who used so much balens and was from server 1 that nobody could touch him...If one has enough money to waste they can (for example) purchase wings and massively lvl them, or purchase very high class mounts which give high stats. it can all add up depending how much a person wants to waste cash on a game.

Comment

The problem is P2W with R2Games (Reality Squared Games) is greedy!! Not smart, I make decent amount of cash sure i can spend $500.00 dollars a week but where the fun when my real friend can't!! I'm a Vip that's the only money I'm spending, Good luck in getting the rest!!! Little by little people are leaving with most casheir following. The truth is that's why their merging server and advertising more if you think this game is going to last think again once all my real friends leave.. ill be leaving!!! And the players that stay well i know a few that are cheating and using cheat tools im guessing that's the target R2G is focusing on dishonest players!! Just come to [r50]Hereafter you can spot all the cheater and dishonest players bragging and yes.... a few are on this topic, disgusting ain't it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firekaaoss View Post
            The problem is P2W with R2Games (Reality Squared Games) is greedy!! Not smart, I make decent amount of cash sure i can spend $500.00 dollars a week but where the fun when my real friend can't!! I'm a Vip that's the only money I'm spending, Good luck in getting the rest!!! Little by little people are leaving with most casheir following. The truth is that's why their merging server and advertising more if you think this game is going to last think again once all my real friends leave.. ill be leaving!!! And the players that stay well i know a few that are cheating and using cheat tools im guessing that's the target R2G is focusing on dishonest players!! Just come to [r50]Hereafter you can spot all the cheater and dishonest players bragging and yes.... a few are on this topic, disgusting ain't it!!!!
            Oh really? Who are you on [S50] ?

Oh wait I know who you are...
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

your level on this game is just your personal advancement, PvP is based on your BR. If you are a high level with bad BR then you
              will almost certainly get beat. Rather use your EXP to increase your talents that way you will, eventually bring your BR up to a level were you can battle players of equal level. Point of fact, my level 58 Knight (vip)gets trounced regularly by level 55 up, my level 34
              Archer (non vip) can now hold his own without any troops except the free ones. I am saving all my medallions, crypt tokens etc. till he is lvl 55 then I will upgrade him.

Comment

Originally posted by VileFrogman View Post
                this game is free to play ....... nobody is forcing you to pay. You havent had to go to a shop and spent cash buying it thus it is free. Now if you wish to pay some money you then get awesome extra features. And before you slate people that pay remember this ..... its them paying wartunes tech teams wages. No coiners = No game for you to play Quit
                being a baby
                Am are a payers but become relly thired of be a payers to this game. I dont see any resone to why not to pay, but also everything should not coste mony, am become relly thired of see every singel stuff some release to this game required comsuming of balans.

Something should be ablet to collect for free to not only pay pay pay pay.

is why i have close to quit this game i can think me about spend $400 a month in a game i like why $400 is becouse is 1.5 hours work time for me. No probs its not that the issues are.

The bigest issues are that everything coste mony and noting is ablet to collect for free. and its not fun to pay to win, i like a game you can get everythig for free if you relly work hard for it.

And if its something man dosent like to work for let us pay for dont need to do it.

Like chickens man was need to be awake 24/7 for get the mount for free and that i dont like so i chooes off my own why to buy all the mount payed arount 10k balans for the chicken but i know man should be ablet to get it for free but man need to be awake close to 24/7.

becouse its to many some quit this game for be worth to spend mony at, am very very close now to quit and i have problie lose arount $12.000 if am quit this game.

its not fun any more to many quit for them has no chance to fight payers. And if people quit play server become empty and noting to fight no mps man can do for no people to play me.

and its just kill the fun of the game.
                Last edited by dwmedia; 05-23-2013, 08:15 PM.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  is why i have close to quit this game i can think me about spend $400 a month in a game i like why $400 is becouse is 1.5 hours work time for me. No probs its not that the issues are.

omg 400$ each month in one yer u get dis 1983 Ford Mustang Convertible
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqZ,!l4FGH(GN)GNBRmfYGV+5!~~48_2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1669506
                  IGN : MsKorupsi
                  server : 3
                  level : 69
                  BR : 200k++
                  knights fable

Comment

I think players nowadays have lost touch in what it feels to actually level grind for what they want..now its become whos got a bigger wallet is the one to be on top not the one who put the most effort into the game. I can understand they want to bring in some income to improve the game and thats all fine but making players have so easy access to being op just cause they have tons of money to spare its really annoying to those who actually put time effort and lvl grinding into this game.

They need to start making events that have items u ONLY can get through grinding for such event items not able to use balens to take a shortcut to power.

Comment

Working...
                    X