Refreshing the mystery shop.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refreshing the mystery shop.

just thought it would be interesting to know, is there any way/method to refresh the mystery shop so that rare items such as wildfire, level 6/7 gem would appear more frequently?

yes there is... refresh it FREQUENTLY as far as i know it all depends on luck.. if there is such method, then it will flood players getting lvl5+ gems/mounts

Comment

those who refresh the mystery shop alot.. lets say your balens allow you to refresh it 100 times.. would you refresh 100 times all at a single go? or would you rather refresh it 10 times in a go and do another 10 times later etc? or would you rather refresh it 1 time every hour? and i heard refreshing MS gives better chance than just simply waiting for the free refresh every 4 hours which almost have no chance of getting any mount is that true?

Comment

Some got it for free refresh or spent like 7k balens to get it

Comment

as i have said.. pure luck.. i think that answers all your questions

Comment

After 2-3 months of checking the MS every 4 hours , i can say that I have never seen lvl5+ gems or any mounts here. While refreshing with balens gives you 1.995 balen mounts quite soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
              After 2-3 months of checking the MS every 4 hours , i can say that I have never seen lvl5+ gems or any mounts here. While refreshing with balens gives you 1.995 balen mounts quite soon.
              yup, i have been really devoted to waiting MS every 4 hours everyday since the new MS has been out but so far no lv 5 gem or mounts yet too. probably just unlucky, but i heard refreshing gives those items with much higher chances like you say.

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              as i have said.. pure luck.. i think that answers all your questions
              well i guess different people have different answers to this, like doing astrals some people are superstitious and thinks whatever gaga method really works. nothing can be proven for sure i understand but i just want to know what people thinks about the MS and what they do to increase their chance.

Comment

If you don't refresh the mystery shop, you will never see the following:
                1) Gems, not a single one. Not level 3, not level 4, not level 5-7. None
                2) Any of the steeds.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

if u want the gems u pay full price over time by refreshing then condor?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    2) Any of the steeds.
                    This is simply not true. Although its VERY EXTREMELY RARE to see the steeds, I have seen the Alpaca without refreshing

Comment

2) Any of the steeds.
                      one of my guild mate actually got a lv 6 gem without refreshing.. but i guess that probably happen once every geologic period. about the mount, yea i havent heard anyone getting the mounts without refreshing.. yet. i'd also like to know what are the items, if any, that will appear in MS after hitting level 70 or 75. maybe someone can give a heads up?

Comment

2) Any of the steeds.
                        I got Reindeer mount without refreshing, I have also seen lvl 3-4 gems without refreshing. I have never seen lvl 5+ gems or wildfire however, without refresh.

Comment

I have seen buttloads l4 gems, but no steed so far.
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I've never seen a level 3-4 gem WITHOUT refreshing ever since the "new mystery shop" is implemented.

yes, I checked it 3 times a day.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

i just wonder how often people refreshed to get the wildfire steed. i think ill just do the refresh quest for may events once we get it and hope to see the mount.

Comment

Working...
                              X