Some questions on mage PVE set in PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions on mage PVE set in PVP

What skills would you as mage recommend in PvE set whilst fighting PvP?

I have been thinking Meteor,Rof & (BL/Resto or should i keep with resto/sunt)?

Any other setup that works better?

Lvl 59.
    Double tree.
    Last edited by Smoldering; 05-13-2013, 01:19 PM.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

At what level? For the # of Skill Points.

Comment

I'm 59 atm. So I can pretty much have that in 3 lvls, and soon as get PvE set I can get enough skill points for 4 rof, 3 meteor and maxed heal tree within a maximum week I guess

Comment

With pve set... LB, rof, meteor, resto and bl...this but this is upgrate for pve tree... Rof plus all support stuffs. True pvp tree is lB Rof meteor thunderer and resto...this is the best skill setup for GA,but for Bg better is pve tree with rof..

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Ok tyvm

I've got 3 lvls until I can change the PvE tree until that. Not so far :7

Comment

Ignoring the level for skill points,
            I've found..
            Lightning Bolt, Rain of Fire, Suntoria, Restoration and Blessed Light to be the best for PVP
            First fight is usually the rage build up... after that..

Rain of Fire > Blessed Light if they AoE > Suntoria > Rain of Fire to kill their troops if not dead already > Lightnig Bolt/Rain of Fire til win, or Restoration and Blessed Light as needed.
            Keeping troops alive as long as possible gives a huge advantage

Comment

I run lb, rof, meteor, resto and bl for ga, sun simply doesnt help enough to be worth casting when not running with ppl stronger than oneself...thats atleast my observation

Comment

Eh, Suntoria isn't half bad, I know just before I die, I cast Suntoria so my knight can survive longer and finish off opponents. If 3 opponents are weakened enough, and he doesn't get stunned repeatedly, he can take on a few people 3v1

Comment

No, it isnt bad, just not good enough, for me, to switch out any of the other skills...resto heals about the same as 5-8 turns of sun most of the time and cant really be dispelled, other than the damage reduction(yes, that is very common in ga)...

All in all, it depends on who you run with as well, if you as the mage is the strongest in the team, there are better things you can be doing than casting sun, since if the opposition is strong enough to give you problems, your teammates wont live long enough to get much usage out of sun even if it isnt dispelled, if you are about the same as the rest of the team, then it depends on situation really, if you are the weakest link, bl and sun are the main priorities to cast

Still mainly my opinions only

Comment

Working...
                  X