X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new Game Arena Layout!!

Tough finding Team for GA!!!!

It has been almost days for me when i get a team for GA,
    and it gets hard specially when u get high in levels or when u r extremely low in levels.

For me the troubling part is my high level (damn i m lvl 74),
    i m not here to whine over my levels or GA, i can go on without any GA forever,
    but i wanted to know if the game can be designed further so as to allow players
    have custom GA as per they can get a team, like 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 or at most 4 vs 4.

Thanx,
    Vizard

stop power lever lvling n build ur toon! at L59 i have 43kbr, i fight with 60's all the time! if ur struggling to get a team it's for one of two reasons. ur weak for ur level or u out leveled ur server

Comment

lol thanx for the reply, but i still think a different system such as i asked for can work miracles!

Comment

That would be awesome

Comment

yeah, everybody at some point of game need some time to time merger!

Comment

You don't have guildies?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

sorry but teams are tough to be found when ur team mates leave game 1 after another, lost many friends and still losing many.

i already post a thread asking for Server merger to get some new friends, but happened yet.

Comment

This is a game pvp... money WIN ! there's no wonder why so many people leaving ...

Comment

Originally posted by [Vizard] View Post
                  sorry but teams are tough to be found when ur team mates leave game 1 after another, lost many friends and still losing many.

i already post a thread asking for Server merger to get some new friends, but happened yet.
                  Lol totally happened to me. My Arena/MP team all quit. Leaving me ahead of all the competition by myself. I was lv 65, rest of the server is still 59/60. Had to wait it out until some new people caught up. Now I think I have an even better MP/Arena team =D Best you can do is hope a new team comes along that you can squeeze into. Stop leveling if you can, and work on talents.

Stun wins arena more than cash/stats

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Lol totally happened to me. My Arena/MP team all quit. Leaving me ahead of all the competition by myself. I was lv 65, rest of the server is still 59/60. Had to wait it out until some new people caught up. Now I think I have an even better MP/Arena team =D Best you can do is hope a new team comes along that you can squeeze into. Stop leveling if you can, and work on talents.

Stun wins arena more than cash/stats
                    And once your new team quits, you'll be forced to find a new one.
                    There's ALOT of people leaving the game after the recent events (Piggy, underworld, frost lynx), and it's just getting worse.

Comment

some part of patch 1.61 at Chinese-Server

still long time to wait (if it will be implemented here)
                      Last edited by Ashura1985; 05-14-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashura1985 View Post
                        if it will be implemented here
                        wow Ashura thanx for the video, now i will have to w8 for it too hehe

Comment

and if you have for hige lvl and for low br nobody want you in a group and there me dosent get a party before you spend alot of real mony for build up you br.

Is never good to power lvl if you have do it becouse you has to bad gear vs you lvl. And should normaly not be there you are. Becouse no one want have low lvl guy in a party at higre lvl mps just for speed it up.

DT 3 x round should not take more that 20 min for 3 runds. have 40m left at exp scrolls and do Solo dungos blitz after.

I have ben lvl 69 now for almost 1 month now for lvl my Holy Seal ltry get it to hs to 50+ before go to 70 so man not be 3 turns stunned. under the time i try make more lvl 6 gems. Try build up more br to.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                          X