This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again about hacking Wartune.

When I wrote about the hacking wartune, I was asked to prove it.it is not difficult to prove.Just look at youtube.but today I'll show you just one more proof.in the server Deepmill have a guild Onez.there many players have legendary items.and they receive this items quickly.
    There are 2 ways to do this.the first way is to spend a lot of real money.lvl 5 crustaloid cost in the market is 35 balens.on one 60 lvl items will need 300 cristaloids.(1050 balens or 100$).
    it is necessary to create such 4.(400$).it is only if a lvl 60 itens not legendary.and to make lvl 60 item to legendary we need 60lvl legendary stone 150 pieces.one stone is worth 500 contributions.to make one legendary item should 60m contributions.we need to make 4 legendary items.(480 000 000 contritutions).if you do not buy the lvl 50 critaloids it can get in mp Moonevil Den.but it is possible to get 10 cristaloids per day.note only 10.to make one lvl 60 item will need a month.4 items -4 montts.so if you do not to buy you need a lot of time to make 4 lvl 60 items. note this is only 60lvl item not legendary.and to do so quickly you need more than 1000 $.
    and as for the lvl 50 items is also not possible to collect quickly.
    the second way is hacking.foolish to think that in this guild so many players spend so much real dallars.the are using hacking.
    it is not difficult to verify.check theirs recharges. good luck.

PS.there is no game that can not be hacked.if the game has a bad protection, then it is easier to hack .and before spending your money on this game read what they write on the internet about it.
    in the near future in one of our sites we will show that this is possible.and try to find and show those who hacks in server deepmill.
    Yours Whiskey Team.
    Last edited by ringogold; 05-14-2013, 12:16 PM.

Here is what you leave out:

Crystaloid packs in shop: 159 balens for 10. 20 max a day for 3 days. that enough for half the lvl 60 set. This promo has happened more than once meaning people who planned ahead could have the full lvl 60 set the minute they hit lvl 60.

About stones, you can only buy 5 stones a day from guild shop, but again your missing the magic box promo where it would be unlikely for someone to get enough stones for the whole the set, but they could get a decent amount if they were lucky and got an epic shard box (100 epic shard = 100 lvl 60 stones.) they could of also been saving from guild shop before level 60.

Not saying people aren't hacking, but its a lot more possible then your making it sound.

Comment

well nobody has the lvl 60 set legendary...it's lvl 50 ....and stop with this stupid accusations...

Comment

Provide freaking proof. If it isn't that hard then why dont you provide it? Those youtube vids about generating balens and vouchers and gold are all fake. Sounds like you are just a jelly baby that can't be as strong so you make accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by ringogold View Post
          When I wrote about the hacking wartune, I was asked to prove it.it is not difficult to prove.Just look at youtube.but today I'll show you just one more proof.in the server Deepmill have a guild Onez.there many players have legendary items.and they receive this items quickly.
          There are 2 ways to do this.the first way is to spend a lot of real money.lvl 5 crustaloid cost in the market is 35 balens.on one 60 lvl items will need 300 cristaloids.(1050 balens or 100$).
          it is necessary to create such 4.(400$).it is only if a lvl 60 itens not legendary.and to make lvl 60 item to legendary we need 60lvl legendary stone 150 pieces.one stone is worth 500 contributions.to make one legendary item should 60m contributions.we need to make 4 legendary items.(480 000 000 contritutions).if you do not buy the lvl 50 critaloids it can get in mp Moonevil Den.but it is possible to get 10 cristaloids per day.note only 10.to make one lvl 60 item will need a month.4 items -4 montts.so if you do not to buy you need a lot of time to make 4 lvl 60 items. note this is only 60lvl item not legendary.and to do so quickly you need more than 1000 $.
          and as for the lvl 50 items is also not possible to collect quickly.
          the second way is hacking.foolish to think that in this guild so many players spend so much real dallars.the are using hacking.
          it is not difficult to verify.check theirs recharges. good luck.
          Problem is: you didn't *show* us anything here. You just typed a bunch of words and that's that. Your words aren't proof enough.

Comment

Originally posted by totnoi View Post
            well nobody has the lvl 60 set legendary...it's lvl 50 ....and stop with this stupid accusations...
            maybe no one has it on YOUR server. a TON of people have the lvl 60 leg set.

Comment

idiots
              Last edited by totnoi; 05-14-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Crystaloids were sold just a few weeks ago, looks like you missed the bus, tripped and fell on this hacking theory. Please do research before throwing around false accusations that leave egg on your face. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rystaloid-Pack! <---proof that crystaloids could be purchased

Comment

other servers are running since a long time already..of course they have the 60set...>.< f**k logic

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                    maybe no one has it on YOUR server. a TON of people have the lvl 60 leg set.
                    well ... they are accusing people on OUR server!!!

Comment

Well 1000 balens is roughly 8$ where i live. As for the scams promoted on youtube. Feel free to try them out, if you would like to get a virus or your account hacked. Thats the only "hack" they offer
                      I'm not saying its impossible to hack wartune. All I'm saying is that people dont understand that many people spend alot.. A LOT playing this game. I was surprised at first, as well. But nowadays I have no reason to disbelieve the statements from some people reassuring me they spent a couple of thousands allready.

And as you said, just trace their transactions. Im sure r2 does this since they dont want to be scammed either

Comment

Originally posted by totnoi View Post
                        well ... they are accusing people on OUR server!!!
                        One more time... I don't think we heard you the first time and second time...

Comment

This whole thing amuses me so much for so many reasons. All absolute logic aside, tequila (their game name) has to come to the forums to complain and moan because his/her tickets go unanswered, and why? It's very simple. R2 DOES investigate all reports of hacking in their game, they work hard to give us a good gaming environment that everyone can enjoy. If they haven't answered you, and you see those same players still playing the game, it's because your accusations prove false. If we're all still here, then obviously our only mistake was buying things that came up in promotions with balens, are balens cheating? When the server first opened there was a pay to consume event that gave the option for level 50 and level 60 stones if you consumed enough balens. There have also been mount whip packs, soul crystal packs, and crystalloid packs that have come and gone, all of which will affect a players battle rating.

Perhaps if you spent more time watching the shop and events coming, and less time watching another guild full of good seasoned players you mightn't have missed out on all of them.

Go wear your tinfoil paranoia helmet somewhere else, because it's not working here either. :P
                          IGN: Kyūbi
                          Server: 132, Northwood
                          Guild: Guildmaster - Onez
                          Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R24889453 View Post
                            This whole thing amuses me so much for so many reasons. All absolute logic aside, tequila (their game name) has to come to the forums to complain and moan because his/her tickets go unanswered, and why? It's very simple. R2 DOES investigate all reports of hacking in their game, they work hard to give us a good gaming environment that everyone can enjoy. If they haven't answered you, and you see those same players still playing the game, it's because your accusations prove false. If we're all still here, then obviously our only mistake was buying things that came up in promotions with balens, are balens cheating? When the server first opened there was a pay to consume event that gave the option for level 50 and level 60 stones if you consumed enough balens. There have also been mount whip packs, soul crystal packs, and crystalloid packs that have come and gone, all of which will affect a players battle rating.

Perhaps if you spent more time watching the shop and events coming, and less time watching another guild full of good seasoned players you mightn't have missed out on all of them.

Go wear your tinfoil paranoia helmet somewhere else, because it's not working here either. :P
                            Stop it! LMAO! You BAD BAD HACKER! ^^
                            Plus u forgot to mention that the helmet should be made of aluminium, not tin, it absorbs paranoia AND envy while easily obtainable

Comment

As i've seen a lot of hack tool are out there as shown on the youtube but i dont see any hackers around only heavy cashers..i think they manage to search them out..:/

Comment

Working...
                              X