Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

again about hacking Wartune.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats also interesting, those accounts shown in youtube videos are always like lvl 6 or so. I wonder why you never see a lvl 60 plus in those

Comment

Originally posted by R24889453 View Post
      R2 DOES investigate all reports of hacking in their game,
      I disagree, back during the Astral hack/Glitch. I know of people who did it and admitted to it. (3 days into a server and someone has all lv 4/5 oranges? without spending a single cent... or attending WB, proof enough for me)
      Many reports were filed, many unanswered. Never banned. He reached level 50ish before he got bored and left.

But as many have stated, it's possible with promotions, it's also possible with keys and summoner.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        I disagree, back during the Astral hack/Glitch. I know of people who did it and admitted to it. (3 days into a server and someone has all lv 4/5 oranges? without spending a single cent... or attending WB, proof enough for me)
        Many reports were filed, many unanswered. Never banned. He reached level 50ish before he got bored and left.

But as many have stated, it's possible with promotions, it's also possible with keys and summoner.
        If you recharge 200k balens when server start, you can get at all ~ 30-40kk gold , this is enaught for few 4-5v orange , if you have luck you can get 50-60k astro exp - 3x 5v astral and few v4...
        Again Noob post ... Learn game first

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

There really was an atral hack. Which some people did openly admit to using. Many of which were never banned, or even reprimanded in anyway for there actions.

Comment

To even bring this up again without the proof that was mentioned in the last string about this is idiotic! As I stated in my post on the last string, I'm a member of the guild in question, though not one of the higher ones. I'm on much of the day and there's plenty to do to raise you battle rating. Yes, the members talk about that - how to become more powerful, but that's all. The original poster is all but coming out and saying we 'conspire' to cheat!?! No, we conspire to be more powerful within the game's parameters. We use astrals, Soul engravings, mounts, troop specialties, gems, etc. to gain the power needed to be the number 1 guild on the server. We even use medallions - something we've noticed the guild members the original poster is a member of seem to be NOT doing the last couple of days! Perhaps hoping to get some screen shots 'proving' we're cheating???

Just cut the **** and play the game. Quit blaming others because you don't have as powerful a player as you want. I'd LOVE to be one of the top players both on the server and in my guild. I'm not, and that's because I chose to play a bit slower than when I first started - not because there's a bunch of cheaters on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              If you recharge 200k balens when server start, you can get at all ~ 30-40kk gold , this is enaught for few 4-5v orange , if you have luck you can get 50-60k astro exp - 3x 5v astral and few v4...
              Again Noob post ... Learn game first
              Lol as I said, this play did not spend a single cent, nothing on his account to indicate any cash had been used whatsoever, No wings, No VIP, Low Engraving. etc. Nothing on his account to indicate any spending. He openly ADMITTED to using an "EXPLOIT" as he puts it, for astrals. He doesn't call it cheating or hacking, just exploiting. He made that quite clear.
              In order to receive the gold from the event, he needed to spend balens. So, if he didn't buy some of the most basic stuff like Wings, where did he get the gold from?

Comment

Idk, i dont look at his payment history and even see his acc, i post only possible way to make astro that fast, this is my point

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ringogold View Post
                  PS.there is no game that can not be hacked.if the game has a bad protection, then it is easier to hack .
                  in the near future in one of our sites we will show that this is possible.and try to find and show those who hacks in server deepmill.
                  Yours Whiskey Team.
                  WOW, so ... it sounds to me as though you just threatened to hack Wartune yourself to expose hackers in your server from our guild? Are you even reading any of this? Use common sense, there's no hacking going on at all, we've spent money on valid items, and if you can't deal with the fact that we're good players in a good guild, who can afford to moderately spend on a game we enjoy, then my suggestion to you "whiskey team" is to find another game, chess maybe... I hear it's good for the brain. :P

"in the near future, in one of our sites, we will show this is possible" uh yeah, it's one thing to harrass us and threaten us in our own server, it's a whole other thing entirely to threaten the game makers publicly.

LOL good luck yourself, from your last edit you seem to only need the shovel with which to bury yourself.
                  IGN: Kyūbi
                  Server: 132, Northwood
                  Guild: Guildmaster - Onez
                  Class: Archer

Comment

funny part is. the post opener mistaken lev 50 legs with lev 60 legs ...

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Idk, i dont look at his payment history and even see his acc, i post only possible way to make astro that fast, this is my point
                      As I stated in my original post, no cash, 3 days, no WB... no way of obtaining the needed gold. Impossible to get Lv 5 Orange astrals. So learn te game first.

Comment

I think the only person whom truly ought to be banned is the person whom posted a guilds name with absolutely no evidence or proof. To publicly call out a guild, in the Forum is wrong. Simpy causing drama.
                        Spreading unnecessary rumors and hate. You have been asked to provide proof, which clearly you cannot. Balens are allowed and encouraged by R2, legitimate ways to acquire. R2 please consider banning this
                        player for "false accusations." ty, great game!

Comment

As I stated in my original post, no cash, 3 days, no WB... no way of obtaining the needed gold. Impossible to get Lv 5 Orange astrals. So learn te game first.
                          How is it that there's always someone looking to steal the soapbox so they can drive the train of thought off it's tracks and into another part of town?

We weren't even talking about astral hacking, it's really more along the lines of people crying cheater/hacker about people who've done nothing but spend money. If you have something to say about your fellow players/cashers by all means lend a voice.

Though I doubt it is going to help since the poster either isn't reading or can't read. =/
                          IGN: Kyūbi
                          Server: 132, Northwood
                          Guild: Guildmaster - Onez
                          Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R24889453 View Post
                            How is it that there's always someone looking to steal the soapbox so they can drive the train of thought off it's tracks and into another part of town?

We weren't even talking about astral hacking, it's really more along the lines of people crying cheater/hacker about people who've done nothing but spend money. If you have something to say about your fellow players/cashers by all means lend a voice.

Though I doubt it is going to help since the poster either isn't reading or can't read. =/
                            I was simply disagreeing with you in regards to R2 investigating hackers/cheats and using the Astral cheats/hacks as an example.
                            No action was taken against cheats/hacks who openly admitted to doing so.

So if the original poster is actually correct and they did cheat. Nothing would be done about it no matter how much proof you have. Cheaters will never be punished.
                            While it is still possible they cashed, and more than likely did. Cheating cannot be ruled out simply by "R2 would ban them if they did cheat" or something along those lines.

Comment

Learn reading ...
                              I say - this is possible but if it looks like you post, this is something wrong...
                              Read all , then post peace

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ringogold View Post
                                When I wrote about the hacking wartune, I was asked to prove it.it is not difficult to prove.Just look at youtube.but today I'll show you just one more proof.in the server Deepmill have a guild Onez.there many players have legendary items.and they receive this items quickly.
                                There are 2 ways to do this.the first way is to spend a lot of real money.lvl 5 crustaloid cost in the market is 35 balens.on one 60 lvl items will need 300 cristaloids.(1050 balens or 100$).
                                it is necessary to create such 4.(400$).it is only if a lvl 60 itens not legendary.and to make lvl 60 item to legendary we need 60lvl legendary stone 150 pieces.one stone is worth 500 contributions.to make one legendary item should 60m contributions.we need to make 4 legendary items.(480 000 000 contritutions).if you do not buy the lvl 50 critaloids it can get in mp Moonevil Den.but it is possible to get 10 cristaloids per day.note only 10.to make one lvl 60 item will need a month.4 items -4 montts.so if you do not to buy you need a lot of time to make 4 lvl 60 items. note this is only 60lvl item not legendary.and to do so quickly you need more than 1000 $.
                                and as for the lvl 50 items is also not possible to collect quickly.
                                the second way is hacking.foolish to think that in this guild so many players spend so much real dallars.the are using hacking.
                                it is not difficult to verify.check theirs recharges. good luck.

PS.there is no game that can not be hacked.if the game has a bad protection, then it is easier to hack .and before spending your money on this game read what they write on the internet about it.
                                in the near future in one of our sites we will show that this is possible.and try to find and show those who hacks in server deepmill.
                                Yours Whiskey Team.
                                lol dunno what bitterness u have for the winning guild, but if u can prove something, then everything makes sense, else your crying is just going waste!

and next time go through the youtube videos u were saying for teaching yourself how to hack Wartune lol

Comment

Working...
                                X