Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Grim Reaper title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
    YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! You're level 39 with that title :OOOOOO
    30-39 mages are op lol they usually get 30+ kills

Comment

tested as a lvl 68 knight in bg.

most i got is probably 20 kills per bg.

so still months away huh ._.

Comment

cogratz man!!but u may be grim reaper but u can't even attack aganist me
        I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i got that title before 4th Class Wars

Comment

sry to break it to you loxy but the guy who started this thread got the grim reaper title on the 14th may 2013 lol, that's when this thread was actually started

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
              sry to break it to you loxy but the guy who started this thread got the grim reaper title on the 14th may 2013 lol, that's when this thread was actually started
              rly? O_o i think it Photoshop grim reaper and crusader medallion? O_o same i dont find no1 mage on s2 with grim reaper title

Comment

omg u actually went and looked? hehehehe damn vanity

Comment

imho that trolling thread

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                    imho that trolling thread
                    that guy is a no-casher, probably he quits few months ago when he finally reached 50's. And if you see his stats. it wasnt that impressive. He wasnt even in top 100 mage. His patience and perseverance deserved an applause.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      that guy is a no-casher, probably he quits few months ago when he finally reached 50's. And if you see his stats. it wasnt that impressive. He wasnt even in top 100 mage. His patience and perseverance deserved an applause.
                      U say it wasnt impressive ? well just get 22k br at lvl 39 and u will know. ! also the current boasts from alot of stats would make his br higher if he was here at present ~!

Comment

Originally posted by wartotal View Post
                        tested as a lvl 68 knight in bg.

most i got is probably 20 kills per bg.

so still months away huh ._.
                        waaa....was it you? the hs lover?

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                        U say it wasnt impressive ? well just get 22k br at lvl 39 and u will know. ! also the current boasts from alot of stats would make his br higher if he was here at present ~!
                        22k br at lv 39 takes less then 2 months assuming youmax gs and work on astrals and refinings

Comment

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                          Its because his stats arent even maxed. he has purple astral and other stuffs that can be improved. now if he has red astral and other boosts from today's game, he would be a beast.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol this is insane staying on so low level for grimreaper lmao
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I remember the OP killing me 5 months ago when i started playing wartune and he was godlike with 22k br by that time, at least for me.
                              Wondering what happen with his toon, probably quit but still curious.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post

22k br at lv 39 takes less then 2 months assuming youmax gs and work on astrals and refinings
                                OFc I know that, I myself had 23k br , at lvl 38 (somehow around the time he posted this ) but u dont need the GS max and good astrals and good refinings, ! I just had lvl 4 GS average from what i remember , and btw I wasnt telling it is impossible, I was just pointing it was difficult to do so .!

Comment

Working...
                                X