Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystalloid Level 4

Yeah, Hi admins/mods.

Was wondering why is that the level 50 synthesizable set requires 200 level 4 crystalloids? Isn't that just a tad bit too much?

Level 30 Set: 40 Crystaloids
    Level 40 Set: 80 Crystaloids
    Level 50 Set: 200 Crystaloids? Jumped at least 120 Crystaloids from the 40 set and not to mention its a high level Crystaloid.
    Level 60 Set: 300 Crystaloids...? Only 100 Crystaloid difference.......

Could you lower the amount of Crystaloids needed for all the Level of Sets? How bout a 20pcs Difference? This isn't so much to ask is it? I mean... its hardly ever gonna affect where you guys are now. Crystaloids don't drop that often if you do not know that. With the rate the farming for crystaloids is at now, we're gonna be camping on level 50 for quite sometime. And PLEASE, can you lower the amount of crystaloids needed to be synthesized for upgrading it to a level higher? Crystaloids aren't CHEAP fyi.

Hoping to get this MINOR problem resolved before it becomes a major problem.
    Last edited by Precilla; 05-28-2013, 07:38 AM. Reason: Miss spelled

It's not changeable now.

Many players synthesize their level 50 set with 200 crystaloids and 60 set with 300 crystaloids.
    If they change it now, it'll be grossly unfair to the players who have already synthesized.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Precilla View Post
      Yeah, Hi admins/mods.

Was wondering why is that the level 50 synthesizable set requires 200 level 4 crystalloids? Isn't that just a tad bit too much?

Level 30 Set: 40 Crystaloids
      Level 40 Set: 80 Crystaloids
      Level 50 Set: 200 Crystaloids? Jumped at least 120 Crystaloids from the 40 set and not to mentions its a high level Crystaloid.
      Level 60 Set: 300 Crystaloids...? Only 100 Crystaloid difference.......

Could you lower the amount of Crystaloids needed for all the Level of Sets? How bout a 20pcs Difference? This isn't so much to ask is it? I mean... its hardly ever gonna affect where you guys are now. Crystaloids don't drop that often if you do not know that. With the rate the farming for crystaloids is at now, we're gonna be camping on level 50 for quite sometime. And PLEASE, can you lower the amount of crystaloids needed to be synthesized for upgrading it to a level higher? Crystaloids aren't CHEAP fyi.

Hoping to get this MINOR problem resolved before it becomes a major problem.
      The Lvl. 60 set is just so *hard* to get saying it is long too...
      100 Crystaloid difference may seem like oh that will be easy but it is more harder to find them.
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
      IGN: Mary Magdalene
      Class: Mage
      LVL: 44
      BR: 1194
      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        It's not changeable now.

Many players synthesize their level 50 set with 200 crystaloids and 60 set with 300 crystaloids.
        If they change it now, it'll be grossly unfair to the players who have already synthesized.
        Lmao! Like R2 really cares about being fair. If that were the case all the hot events would be able to get from non cashers as well. R2 can change this loids if they wanted to and won't give a damn how many people cry about it being unfair. If it profits them then they will do it no matter what. However, I think they get more by not changing them since they offer loid packages and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Lmao! Like R2 really cares about being fair. If that were the case all the hot events would be able to get from non cashers as well. R2 can change this loids if they wanted to and won't give a damn how many people cry about it being unfair. If it profits them then they will do it no matter what. However, I think they get more by not changing them since they offer loid packages and stuff.
          That is correct. This is a profit-driven game and they made no attempts insofar to hide their intentions.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

i bet they would shut down the game if someone pay them enough to do it.

Comment

if you can run moon or demon 3 times a day you can make 1 item of the level 60 set every month, without clones. During that time if you also buy your legendary stones from your guild shop, you can make the legendary right away. Yeah it takes time, but thats what this game is. Those of us with the level 60 set, and even those with 50 and 40 sets put in the work and the time (or bought the items when they came up for sale). It would be terrible unfair to make it easier now.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                Those of us with the level 60 set, and even those with 50 and 40 sets put in the work and the time (or bought the items when they came up for sale). It would be terrible unfair to make it easier now.
                Correct.

I farmed for many many weekends, spending hours each time.

Make it easier now? No way.

That's my point.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Making it easier now or not doesn't make things fair. Who said this game was fair anyway? Cashers are way over the damage area a non-casher can do. Wartune is slowly transforming to a P2P game rather than the intended F2P game.

Comment

It is always F2P, but F2P games are always P2W.

If it's P2P, you can't play at all.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Besides, why should you be getting a piece of armor by spending 2 hours farming when I spent 20 hours for it.

You want something, you work for it.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Besides, why should you be getting a piece of armor by spending 2 hours farming when I spent 20 hours for it.

You want something, you work for it.
                        Why? dont get me wrong, i worked for my 50legend set like many ppl but with the 60 and 70 set right now available and with the legend stones/crystaloids offers R2 make from time to time for cashers to get even stronger, why just dont shorten the requirements? either that or for example make crystaloids drop from campaigns 100% (at least 1), something ppl that put in time can get an advantage because its no fun when half a server shaves 2 months of farming crystaloids in 2 days just buying em when a free player has to put that time.

Comment

If I played 7 months and get my legend set, I think it's just wrong for a player to start playing now and spend 1 month to get legend set.

Why yes? You want something, you jolly well work for it.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Dont get us wrong Condor. We just want it to be fair for non-cashers vs cashers. If you got it from hard work then congrats what makes you think those casher give a sh**? They dont. Know why? Their not interested. I hope you got a medal for that. Its best if you just ignore this thread instead of butting in. Its less of a problem for you, and makes you look younger too.

Comment

every man for himself. if one haven't got the set yet, he'll want it to be easier to get the set. if one already got the set, he'll want it to be harder for others to get it or at least not getting easier so he'll remain top. from an objective point of view, one who doesn't benefit from either way, i'd say they should keep the amount of crystaloids needed unchanged while making it slightly easier to get the crystaloids as time goes by (since there are cross server elements in the game), which they have already done after the divine altar patch. (the monsters drops alot of skel keys, i've ever got 4 skel keys just from the mobs alone not the top 3 rewards) and getting keys from divine altar don't require balens. other than that, we get alot of keys from campaigns too. and obviously cashers deserve slightly better benefits compared to non cashers, so skel keys from vip token is also justified. However, i have never and will never agree with the crystaloid pack sales.

Comment

Working...
                              X